With only days before your Taurus friend’s birthday and nothing to show for it (how do you find the *perfect* gift for your BFF??), the pressure is on. Look to the stars for inspiration — literally— with gifts based on your friend’s zodiac sign. After all, if your Venus-ruled friend is no stranger to her bull spirit, it’s probably best to consult her astro guide for gifts that are spot-on. For a gal whose defining characteristics are “strong, grounded and sensual,” a zodiac-inspired gift is the perfect way to make sure the stars align for her special day. Check out these 27 gift ideas that revolve around earth tones and soft, cozy fabrics that your Taurus friend will love.
1. Urban Outfitters Walls Need Love Desert Cacti Wall Decal ($78, set of 6): Appeal to her earthy spirit with this desert cacti wall decal that’ll help upgrade any wall in her home. Boring white walls won’t stand a chance against these 9-foot-tall cool cacti stickers that go with almost any decor style.
2. Voluspa Maison Blanc Mini Candle ($8): If your sensual friend has a weakness for anything that smells amazing, a candle is pretty much the best gift idea ever. Choose from four deliciously delightful smells, or just buy all four! They’re cheap enough, AND you already know she’ll burn through them like no other.
3. Atmosphere Alley Taurus Zodiac Gold Foil Print ($3): When it comes to picking out a gift, it’s not a bad idea to be a little on the safe side. This sweet and simple print featuring her zodiac sign is perfect for sprucing up a bare desk or gallery wall.
4. Magical Thinking Tower Glass Box ($28): This large glass box will feed her appetite for oversized furnishings, while still fitting in seamlessly with her refined home aesthetic. She’ll love the glass box just as much as its function for displaying her jewelry and trinkets.
5. Leif Mineral Magnet Set ($40): There aren’t many who can outwork your friend. She’s a true go-getter — dedicated, responsible and hardworking — so help her stay on track with her to-do lists, memos and notes with this trusty set of mineral magnets.
6. Anthropologie Horn Inlay Flatware ($98, set of 5): Help your BFF channel those bull vibes with this flatware set that features a horn inlay. As a die-hard foodie with a ton of class, she’ll appreciate the flatware’s functionality and sophisticated design.
7. Assembly Home Eos Hanging Planter ($39): Sure, she’s got potted plants, but what about hanging planters? This one-of-a-kind planter is a chic addition to her decor and introduces more ways to display her beloved greenery in her space.
8. Aviva Stanoff Calcite Crystal Pillow ($250+): This silk velvet pillow, infused with natural crystal calcite, is thought to energize and bring inner peace. Velvet + actual crystals sound almost too good to be true for the sensual and earthy Taurus. Plus, its ethereal design makes for a truly striking addition to her sofa or bed.
9. Michael Anastassiades Ball Vase Collection ($5,312): Give the usual way of displaying her plants a contemporary twist with a ball vase. Though pricey, it’s high-quality brass finish will last her for years to come.
10. Leif Aya Arch Necklace ($95): For some Taurus gals, accessories that highlight the neck, like scarves and necklaces, are among their favorite pieces. Surprise her with a gorgeous gold and green stone necklace that’ll draw plenty of attention to her favorite feature while complementing any outfit she wears.
11. Tom Dixon Brew Cafetiere French Press ($190): Fuel your BFF’s drive for getting work done and her desire for chic decor with this sleek copper French press. She’ll love brewing her morning cup of joe in this classy AF cafetière.
12. Royal Doulton Casual Green Four Piece Set ($40): Make every meal as bright as the last with this lovely green-wash dining set. It’ll remind her of lush green fields on a beautiful spring day.
13. Oji Masanori Crescent Bottle Opener ($60): Reminiscent of a bull’s horn, this crescent bottle opener is quite the decorative accent. Its metallic finish is refined — just like your BFF — and its unconventional design is intriguing.
14. La Soula Diamond Zodiac Pendant Necklace ($158): Here’s a gift any Taurus will appreciate. This dainty and delicate 14k gold plated sterling silver necklace that features her star sign is classy and practical — her two favorite things. She’ll appreciate both its simplistic beauty and that she’ll be able to dress it up or down.
15. Tom Dixon Earth Scented Candle ($115): If she’s ever wondered what her sign smells like, this is it. The candle will not only appeal to her senses, but its blend of mint, cedar and guaiac wood will also take her on an earthy journey.
16. Light & Paper Geometric Bamboo Coasters ($38, set of 4): Made of bamboo, these laser-cut coasters promise to make an impression on your friend for years to come. Their intricate designs are versatile enough to pair with any style, and are sure to earn her compliments from her future dinner guests.
17. Ilse Crawford for Georg Jensen Ilse Containers ($190+): Made of copper, steel and brass, these metallic containers are the classy and modern complement to any home. Their multipurpose function will allow her to decorate her shelves while storing her things, whether it be trinkets, jewelry or grains.
18. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Scented Home Candle ($65): Inspired by sweet pears and fragrant freesias, this aromatic candle blend is one your sensual friend will love. Its light, fruity and floral notes of freshness are perfect for burning all spring and summer long.
19. Kevin O’ Brien Metallic Gold Arches Velvet Pillow ($315): When choosing between this gold velvet pillow or a sequin one, it’s no contest. Though just as glam as a sequined pillow, this velvet options has a silky smooth fabric that will win over your friend in no time.
20. Florent Bodart Keziah Day Cutting Board ($35): Servingware is always a welcome gift for your chef friend. Let her cut and serve food on this functional and fun cutting board that she’ll be able to hang up on the kitchen wall when it’s not in use. Talk about a bonus work of art!
21. Umbra Shift Knob Spice Grinder ($60): If you can count on finding your friend cooking whenever you come over, you know this spice grinder is the perfect gift for her. With a design that’s inspired by the oven knob, she’ll feel right at home grinding her spices.
22. Magical Thinking Henna Letter ($14): Give the gift of boho chic decor with one or a few of these wooden letters. They’ll appeal to her earthy side while stepping up her decor game.
23. Mina Victory Genuine Tibetan Wool Shearling Pillow ($150): This mint shearling pillow is all kinds of comfy, and if she’s a sucker for anything uber soft, a wool throw pillow is a must. Help your BFF play up the comfort in her home for when she finally rests from the constant go, go, go.
24. Leif Pastel Triangles Picture Frame ($45): Along with earthy tones, deep pinks are another favorite shade of the bull zodiac. Surprise your friend with a photo of the two of you in a frame that combines her favorite palette: earth tones and pink.
25. Kate Spade Turquoise Casserole ($65): You already know that when your friend isn’t eating, she’s cooking. Gift your foodie Taurus this sleek turquoise casserole dish that’ll help keep all those yummy meals coming.
26. S’Well Wood Water Bottle ($35): Though it’s not actually made of wood, this stainless steel water bottle sure looks the part with its cool wood-inspired exterior. Its double-coated design ensures your friend’s drink stays cold for 24 hours or hot for 12. It’s just what your tree-loving friend needs to stay hydrated no matter where she goes.
27. Urban Outfitters Taj Wall Mirror ($64): As a fan of oversized and luxurious furnishings, your Taurus friend will absolutely love this gorgeous, golden mirror. It’s unique without being over-the-top, which any classy Taurus can appreciate.
How are you celebrating your Taurus’ birthday? Follow us on Pinterest for more zodiac-inspired gifts and ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.