There’s no denying the allure of waterfront weddings — sweeping views, a calming breeze, and breathtaking sunsets all set the stage for the perfect ceremony. Whether you and your sweetie are looking to bring some authenticity to your nautical theme or just want an extra dreamy feel to your big day, getting hitched at one of the gems on this list is a stellar idea. Scroll on to see our top 18 picks and get ready to *dive in* to shoreside I dos.
1. Seawanhaka Corinthian Yacht Club — Oyster Bay, New York: With a gracious lawn and a locale close to Manhattan, it’s crystal clear why this full-service yacht club is a great choice for a beaming bride. (via Ryon:Lockhart Photography / Style Me Pretty)
2. Hale Mana Kauai — Kilauea, Hawaii: Sweep your guests away to the land of longboards and luaus with a stunning VRBO rental. It’s an enchanting venue for an intimate elopement with a staff that’ll cover *all* the planning for you.
3. Viceroy Riviera Maya — Riviera Maya, Mexico: Travel to this tropical treasure for nuptials on a palapa-filled playa. The resort has a full-service luxury spa, an award-winning restaurant, and seven miles of white, sandy beaches. (via Brandon Kidd Photography / LVL Events)
4. Travaasa Hana — Hana, Hawaii: Say your vows in an alluring paradise. Then entertain your guests amid rolling grass fields in this Hawaiian destination. (via Jose Villa Photography / Pacific Weddings)
5. Villa Elizabeth — Honolulu, Hawaii: Nothing screams romance like the ultra-relaxing vibes of Honolulu (ukulele tunes, anyone?). Between the panoramic view of the Pacific and palm trees galore, this majestic six-bedroom retreat is perfect for your private affair. (via Kathy Ireland Weddings)
6. Casa Violeta — Tulum, Mexico: Delicious noms and killer views live here. The boho boutique hotel also gives you and your guests access to ancient ruins and beautiful beaches for after-party celebrations. (via Chellise Michael Photography / Venue Report)
7. Olympic Rooftop Pavilion — Seattle, Washington: Nestled between scenic mountains and waterways, this is a v unique location to tie the knot. Not only will the photos be one-of-a-kind, but the experience will be sky high. (via O’Malley Photographers / Junebug Wedding)
8. Splendor Mountain — Tiger, Georgia: If a laid-back style mixed with rustic vibes is more your scene, then celebrate in Splendor Mountain. Just don’t forget the campfire and the s’mores! (via Renee Nicole Photography)
10. Grand Banks Oyster Bar — New York, New York: How about getting married on top of the water? If you’re all for setting sail with your crew, then float away to happiness on this mobile oyster bar.
11. Rixey Manor — Rixeyville, Virginia: Just think: a stunning outdoor ceremony, spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the most charming Southern hospitality. Sound like a fantasy? Pack your bags for Rixey Manor! (via Sarah Houston Photography)
12. Big Spring Farm — Lexington, Virginia: Not only is this a stunning locale, but it boasts a private bridal suite in a restored farmhouse for you and your squad to get gussied up in. Talk about feelin’ like a queen. (via Lauren Swann Photography)
13. Glen Iris Inn — Castile, New York: Is there any way pictures could be bad when there’s a waterfall as a backdrop? Bonus: You’ll get a super attentive catering staff to make sure your lush, forested oasis is 100 percent ah-mazing. (via JMS Studio and Gallery)
14. The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village — Cape Coral, Florida: Tie the knot at this secluded marina on the Caloosahatchee River. Oh, and if you’re feeling a unique, dramatic helicopter entrance, they’ve got that too.
15. Inns of Aurora — Aurora, New York: This cozy spot on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake lets nature do all of the talking. Simple, sleek, and absolutely gorg are always a winning combo. (via Leila Brewster Photography)
16. Woodland Farm — Ridge, Maryland: When oceanside isn’t your thing, this Maryland farm is next-level woodland glory. Exchange your vows on the shore of the Potomac River, followed by a laid-back outdoor soiree. (via Vicki Grafton Photography / Style Me Pretty)
17. Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort — Tahoe, Nevada: Say “I do!” with the sand between your toes, the breeze in your hair, and the Sierra Nevada mountains as your backdrop. (via Gina Munda Photography / Tahoe Unveiled)
18. The Liberty Warehouse — Brooklyn, New York: Located on Pier 41 in the historic shipping yards of Brooklyn, this venue blends industrial style and modern elegance for a totally hip vibe. (via Casey Fatchett Photography / Style Me Pretty)
Did you see a location on our list that caught your eye? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding inspo.