The 5 New Apps That Deserve a Spot on Your Phone
No matter how you spend your weekend, we know there is one thing that unifies us all: the weekly weekend app round-up. Yes, while others may be watching TV or running errands, we are all eagerly awaiting a list of the hottest, must-try apps from the week before. And we are here to deliver. Here, we’ve got five apps you should check out immediately. And then feel free to spend the rest of the weekend doing whatever makes you happy. Until Monday.
1. Squeeze: We’re all just trying to save a buck, right? Get your tech to help you with this financial app that not only tracks your spending but analyzes your bills and lets you know which plan is best for you to save $$$.
2. Currently: Perfect for those moments when you’ve got something to say, but you don’t want to pull yourself together and make yourself look good to say it (#LazyGirlsForever), this app works exclusively with audio and lets you exchange one-minute audio clips with friends and family. Just think of it as a super-quick, update-me phone call.
3. Aura: If you can’t afford a guided meditation class, just download this guy. Using Artificial Intelligence, the app creates personalized meditations for whatever you need. It will also track your mood and remind you when it’s time to be mindful.
DL It: Free on iOS
4. Self Control: We could probably all use a little more self control. For those that can’t do it on their own, the app will block out distracting websites while you try to get your work done. It’s a perfect investment for those moments when you’re on a tight deadline and somehow keep getting distracted by kitten videos…
DL It: $1.99 on iOS
5. Squad: It’s a big pain in the butt when the entire squad can’t get on the same schedule. Use this app to video chat altogether and make plans OR you can schedule a hang-out time via the app if you all live in different cities. No matter how you use it, the app makes getting everyone together a whole lot easier.
DL It: Free on iOS
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!