The Best Spring Cleaning Products You Can Buy on Amazon Prime
Spring cleaning is right around the corner. (Say what?!) And if you’re just as caught off guard as we are, no worries! Thanks to the help of our favorite online shopping friend, Amazon Prime, you can grab all the goodies to get your place clean in two days or less. Top-of-the-line sponges, scrubbers, and cool tools you didn’t even know you needed will be on your doorstep, STAT. Which means you can save that extra time for the spots that *really* need tackling, like, say, that overflowing Tupperware cabinet you’ve been avoiding. Take a look to see all our clean-day favorites below.
1. O-Cedar Multi-Use Scrunge Scrub Sponge ($9, pack of six): At a first glance these sponges simply look pretty. But don’t be fooled: Their no-scratch material works double time to gently remove dirt, grime, and debris for *just* about any surface, Teflon pots included.
2. InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser ($17): Because a nice-smelling home is almost as good as a clean one. This top-rated essential oil diffuser is sure to do the trick.
3. Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths ($10, pack of 24): Use these microfiber cloths on any type of surface to clean without leaving behind residue along the way.
4. Puracy Natural All Purpose Cleaner ($14): Here’s your all-in-one multitasker that cleans the all-natural way.
5. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Multi-Surface Cleaner ($5): Take this sponge to your baseboard, walls, doors, or anything that requires some heavy-duty love.
6. Cucina Moderna Professional Window Cleaning Kit ($24): When the windows need some help, this kit has you covered. With a squeegee, microfiber window washer, mop cover, rubber strip, and extendable pole handle included, you’ll be a window cleaning pro before you know it.
7. Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning Starter Kit ($8): Let’s face it; the toilet is one of everyone’s least favorite spots to clean. This disposable wand makes it easy to eradicate dirt and germs without having to get too close to the whole situation.
8. MR. SIGA Long Handle Bottle Brush ($11, set of three): Consider this brush trio your new BFF during dish duty.
9. Velocity Stores Baseboard Buddy Extendable Microfiber Duster ($26): Tidy up every nook and cranny of the home — including those baseboards, no kneeling required.
10. Grab Green Natural Power Degreaser Cleaner ($25, pack of three): This grease-fighting solution by Grab Green kicks it into high gear to remove even the toughest build-ups on stovetops, microwaves, and more.
11. Home-X Steam’n Mama Microwave Cleaner ($8): Blend vinegar and water and pop this in your microwave for a pure, hot steam clean.
12. Method Naturally Derived Shower Cleaner Spray ($3): Showers deserve special attention too, and this product gives them just the cleanse they need.
13. Squeak’n Clean Concentrated Coffee Pot Cleaner ($8): Coffee pot looking a little worse for wear? One rinse with this product and it’ll be good as new!
14. Bounty Paper Towels With Dawn ($15, pack of three): These aren’t your ordinary paper towels. Since they come packed with Dawn ingredients right on the surface, you’re guaranteed a more effective clean than your usual paper towel swipe.
15. Finnhomy Household Gloves ($10): Keep your hands protected while you’re hard at work. The no-slip design gives your hands all the control they need to scrub and sweep without irritating them in the process. (And they’re ultra cute!)
Which cleaning products are you ready to buy? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.