15 Genius Spring Cleaning Products That Will Get Through the Season
With the season in full swing, we’re sure you’ve got your spring cleaning checklist printed out and plenty of plans to refresh your space. Whether those plans include a full-on deep clean, or just a little tidying up, we’ve got a couple of #genius products that’ll have you making up for lost time. From dusters that extend to those hard-to-reach spots to liquids that clear up *all* that stubborn residue, the must-have items below are here to take your space from grimy to shiny. Happy (spring) cleaning, all!
1. Fuzzy Wuzzy Microfiber Mitt ($6): This mitt cleans your home without all those harsh chemicals. Side one works to trap dust, while side two buffs *and* polishes. With this bad boy, you can guarantee your surfaces get the full treatment, all in one clean.
2. Reliable Steamboy 200CU Steam Floor Mop ($99): Say goodbye to the ol’ bucket and mop thanks to this steam-powered vac. It naturally sanitizes your floors to get them back to looking spotless. Did we mention it tackles carpets too?
3. Amazon Arms Length All Purpose Cleaning Glove ($17): Protect your hands — and arms — against *all* those tough cleaning solvents. These extra long gloves will keep you feeling soft and smooth, regardless of the duties at hand that day.
4. The Optimist Co. Rosemary And Mint Room & Air Spray ($7): Rosemary, mint, and essential oils give this cleaning product a serious aromatherapy kick when it comes to refreshing your room. Just one spritz will leave you in pure bliss.
5. Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand ($150): Sanitize everything from toys to doorknobs with this techy tool. Its ultraviolet light kills germs and bacteria on impact, so you’ll be on your way to a cleaner home with just a few simple waves of the wand.
6. Downy Unstopables In-Wash Fresh Scent Booster ($12): Thanks to these scent-boosting beads, you can capture that fresh-from-the-dryer scent for up to 12 weeks. And we certainly won’t blame you for wanting to log extra time between loads.
7. Plant Therapy Cleaning Set ($35): If you *love* the way your home smells after a good scrub-down, then this essential oil set is for you. With just some basic household ingredients and a few drops of these, you can create a variety of everyday cleaning substances that not only smell amazing but pack a powerful germ-killing punch.
8. Replenish Multi-Surface Cleaner ($8): Clean green with the refill system that turns a disposable container into a reusable tool. This handy product attaches directly to a refill pod, so even if you’re doing an entire home cleanse, your bottle casualties will be kept to a minimum.
9. Master Herbalist English Lavender Scented Drawer Liners ($17): Keep that feel-good freshness with you by lining your drawers with this lavender-scented paper.
10. Oxo Electronics Cleaning Brush ($5): You know that grime wedged between your computer keys drives you nuts. Use this wedge-tipped pen to clear out those crevices and get your electronics back to their user-friendly state.
11. Clean Mama Microfiber Cleaning Cloths ($16, set of four): Tackle any cleaning task with this highly absorbent cloth that works on all grimy surfaces.
12. Zep Miracle Foaming Microwave Cleaner ($11): This option does all the dirty work for you. Simply cover your microwave with the foaming formula, power it on, and let the steam activate to work away on your toughest microwave messes.
13. Oxo Microfiber Extendable Duster ($15): Hard-to-reach spots just met their match thanks to this extendable duster. It rotates and locks in at multiple angles so you can finally give those hidden nooks and crannies a much-needed scrub down.
14. Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner ($7): Your appliances are the pride of your kitchen. Keep them in their best state with this cleaner that uses a protective shield against all those future smudges and fingerprints.
15. iRobot Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot ($200): Who doesn’t love a constantly clean floor? Designed to wet mop, damp sweep, or dry sweep hard floors, this little robot will quickly become your new cleaning BFF.
Looking for more ways to maximize your spring cleaning? Follow us on Pinterest for additional inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.