Oh hello! The weekend is almost here… again. Woot woot! To kick off a fun Friday, we’re doing what we do best: curating the random, the creative, and the colorful. From more horse heads to amazing photo series to the ’90s, we do hope you enjoy this installment of the BritList.
1. Horse Head Squirrel Feeder ($15): More horse heads! What?! If you haven’t seen this ridiculous thing going viral, it’s time to get in the know. It’s a squirrel feeder shaped like a horse head so that it looks like the squirrel is a mini horse when he’s snacking. Amazing.
2. 90210 Beach Tee ($20): Dear Summer 2014, I’d like to introduce you to my new uniform. Okay, bye!
3. Shopped Tattoos: This artist has taken to Photoshop to re-imagine iconic folks tatted up. Marilyn looks pretty smokin’.
4. Cork Globe ($200): Take that map-on-the-wall-with-pushpins-in-it! This cool cork globe is great for folks who love to travel.
5. A Highlighter with a See-Through Tip: Why? So you can SEE what you’re highlighting.
6. Headshots by Kaija Straumanis: Love this hilarious photo series. And the skirt in the photo on the left!
7. Taped Up ($8): These hooks are designed to look like tape, but attach to the wall and can hold all sorts of odds and ends.
8. The Many Shoes of Carrie Bradshaw Poster ($29): Oh Manolo, where would Carrie be without you?
9. Color-Changing Leather Jacket: This jacket was made with wind-reactive ink that changes color based on the air around you. It looks like something straight out of The Hunger Games.
10. Will It Beard: The question: Will it beard? The answer? Yes. Crayons, pipe cleaners, balloons, and dinosaurs will totally beard.
11. This Photo Wants to Beat the Oscar Selfie’s Number of Retweets: A day or two after the famous Oscars selfie went viral, this random dude with 20 followers posted the tweet + photo you see above. One day later, he’s got 70K retweets, thanks to the magic of the Internet. He may not get the numbers, but he definitely wins in our book.
12. Iggy Azalea’s Tribute to Clueless: Iggy Azalea is pretty darn NSFW in everything she does, but this Clueless re-work is kind of a dream. The song? Fancy featuring Charli XCX.
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Talk to us in the comments below.