May is on its way out, and we’re ushering in June Gloom here in SF. Foggy skies, picnics with plenty of blankets and East Coast summer-envy are all about to hit.
1. Lego Taylor Swift: Made of 38,400 individual Legos, this portrait of our girl T.Swift resides at the Legoland Windsor Resort in the UK. Constructed over the course of a weekend by visitors, guests and park employees, this ode to one of our fave gals might inspire a visit across the pond.
2. Giving Back is the New Black ($36): This. Shirt. YES.
3. The Mindful Art Subscription: This cool subscription from the folks at Holstee delivered an inspiring piece of art to you every month. Each card is letterpressed and includes a pre-stamped envelope so you can share last month’s art with someone you love.
4. Vintage American Flag Hat ($49): How cool is this? It’s part of Urban Outfitter’s Urban Renewal Vintage collection, made of one-of-a-kind items sourced from allover the world. Though it’s sold out now, it’s given us a new reason to visit Urban on the daily.
5. Art Lies: Dubbed Art Lies, this series by Brazilian artist Lorenzo Castellini is a mashup of figures and scenes on the streets of São Paulo with iconic works of art by artists like Picasso and Frida Kahlo. (h/t designboom)
6. Stay Focused Pouch ($12): Summertime vibes are in the air, so don’t forget to stay focused!
7. Printable Packing List: We love this handy printable by Designlovefest.
8. George Costanza x Pop Culture Icons: For the entire month of may, artist Nicko Phillips has decided to re-imagine George Costanza as a series of pop culture icons. Super random, and pretty amazing. (h/t Incredible Things)
9. Textile Crush: Aelfie: Color us obsessed with every single thing in the Aelfie catalog.
10. Travel Flask + Shot Glasses ($39): Camping trips, Sunday picnics and sunny getaways all call for a portable bar. Cheers!