There’s something about spending Saturday afternoons on the couch curled up under a blanket and reading a good book or catching up on the DVR. We can’t think of a better way to spend the day—unless you live in San Francisco and are coming out to Re:Make to see us! If you are staying in, we hope you have a cozy blanket like these 15 to snuggle under.
2. Softest Ombre Throw ($49): We’ll take one of these soft acrylic throws in every color please! We’ll add monograms, too.
3. Dotto Sweater Throw ($98): If you have a lot of color in your home, sometimes black and white is best. This nubby, sweater throw is perfect for movie night.
4. 24-Hour Quilt: This quick quilt is made by sewing random lines across the pieced together fabric and batting. It’s the perfect introduction to quilting because you can’t mess it up. (via Katie Did)
5. Jonathan Adler Scales Knit Throw ($125): Orange and gray or blue on blue, you can’t go wrong with one of these cuddly geometric blankets.
6. Polar Bear Blanket ($69): This might be the only time it’s safe to curl up with a polar bear on the sofa. We’ll take it!
9. Swedish Knit Blanket ($45): This lightweight perforated blanket is the perfect one to wrap up in for an afternoon nap, or if you get chilled while working at your desk.
11. Solid Kantha Throw ($99): Kantha is an embroidery technique popular in West Bengal. We love this modern take on the style.
14. Brahms Mount Herringbone Throw ($394): The priciest on our list, this throw is worth it because it’s hand woven and finished on antique shuttle looms. You’ll understand once you feel how soft it is.
15.Chain Rib Throw ($60): If a chunky knit sweater is your idea of comfort, wrap yourself up in this throw. You might never get off the couch.
Which of these blankets would you want to curl up under? Tell us in the comments!