8 Under-Eye Creams That Erase Dark Circles Stat
After a night of too many glasses of red (been there) or staying up way past your bedtime (done that), you notice the bags underneath your eyes are feelin’ extra heavy. While you can mask the damage with a color correcting concealer or strut a bold black lip to steer attention away from your tired peepers, we say go to the root of the problem with these stellar eye creams. Check out all eight picks below for the new kind of pick-me-up your eyes truly need.
1. Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic Plus Retinol Anti-Aging Moisturizer ($46): This retinol eye cream will reverse time by getting rid of under-eye wrinkles, lines, and those pesky dark circles. With just a few uses of this ferulic acid mixture, the only bags you’ll have are the ones in your closet.
2. Biossance Squalane and Peptide Eye Gel ($54): If you want to see your dark circles diminish in a week’s time, then you have to give this product a go. Made with squalane (a molecule that your body naturally produces, but reduces over time) and Swiss apple stem-cell extract, this eye cream will reduce dark circles, hydrate, and say sayonara to puffiness.
3. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Eye ($95): This cult favorite brand has a reputation that’s hard to ignore. So when they make an eye cream that specifically targets the thin skin around your eyes, you know you have to jump on it. Featuring the power of Pitera and an anti-oxidant-rich solution, the lightweight formula has a velvety touch that doesn’t interfere with your makeup.
4. Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream ($25): This product, which is 96 percent natural, quickly absorbs into the skin and will instantly brighten your eyes. Essentially, it’s the best thing to have in your purse after a night of having too many cocktails.
5. Hylamide SubQ Eyes ($20): While the skin under your eyes does need attention, the upper lid area deserves some TLC too. This go-to is created with highly active concentrated ingredients that promote rehydration, prevent sagging, and reduce surface irregularities.
6. ORIGINS GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream ($30): While ginZing is in its name, the beauty product is also made with coffee beans, which are known to instantly lift and brighten dark circles.
7. Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream ($27): What’s better than an eye cream that brightens dark circles? An eye cream that also improves skin renewal, obviously. Magnolia extract helps keep stress at bay, while hyaluronic acid keeps your eyes youthful-looking and hydrated AF.
8. Tata Harper Illuminating Eye Crème ($95): This illuminating eye cream will bring new light to your eyes thanks to real diamond dust. You read that right. Whether you wear it over your makeup or use it right before you go to bed, you can bet your eyes will look bright and dewy no matter what time of day it is.
Tweet us your favorite ways to get rid of dark circles @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.