Is it just us, or has this winter season been brutal? From braving a recent snowstorm to dealing with OTT brisk winds, Mother Nature isn’t messing around. And even though these winter conditions are out of our control, as beauty mavens, we have to make sure our pretty peepers are protected. That’s where hydrating under-eye creams come in. Whether you have dark circles or puffiness, these under-eye products will awaken the area beneath your eyes to keep them looking bright and fresh all winter long. Want to heal your delicate skin? Here are eight winter moisturizers for your eyes.
1. ama la Hydrating Eye Treatment ($88): Winter can be brutal, so your eyes need a lot of love. That’s why this hydrating eye treatment is perfect. Made with jasmine, avocado, papaya and so many other natural ingredients we want to list, this hydrating gel cream will moisturize, nourish and protect your dry skin. Plus, this little number will protect you against environmental damage, so your skin stays pure and wrinkle-free.
2. Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye ($37): Want to repair under-eye damage while you sleep? Check out this mini product that packs a punch. It will leave your eyes feeling beautiful and replenished by minimizing wrinkles and puffiness. We give this product an A+, and you should check it out too.
3. First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream ($36): This product is a must for your daytime beauty routine. Whether you decide to wear it alone or under your makeup, its lightweight formula delivers an instant cool hydration boost to your eyes. Plus, it’s made with youth-boosting dual peptides, red algae and plant extracts to keep your skin looking new and fresh.
4. Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair ($56): This is the product to get behind if you’re looking to improve your skin’s elasticity. With just a couple of uses, your eyes will feel smooth and protected against environmental damage due to its ingredients of grape seed extract and botanicals of cucumber and arnica.
5. Clinique All About Eyes Rich ($32): If you want an all-in-one magic formula for your eyes, then you’ve come to the right place. All About Eyes can completely transform your peepers by depuffing, boosting collagen and strengthening their moisture barrier. This eye cream is smooth and goes a long way.
6. La Mer the Eye Concentrate ($200): While the price tag might be a little steep for this eye cream, trust us — it will do wonders. This formula is made with hematite, a magnetically charged mineral. It will dramatically lighten your dark circles and get rid of surface discoloration and unevenness. Pro tip: Keep this and all your eye creams in the fridge for better results.
7. Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel ($18): The skin around your eyes is the most delicate area on your body. So, it only makes sense to treat it with love by using a greaseless, gel eye cream. Formulated with herbal extracts and softening ceramides, your eyes will never feel dry again. Promise.
8. Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Overnight Eye Balm ($16): While we can talk about coconut oil for days, this overnight eye balm is seriously da bomb. It has our three favorite oils all in one bottle: virgin coconut oil, shea butter and argan oil. This triple threat will do all the work for you as you hit the hay and say sweet dreams. Need another reason to buy this product? It has a light coconut fragrance which will make you feel like you’re on the beach.
Love these beauty products? Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty stories!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.