9 Valentine’s Day Treats to Give Yourself Before Baby Arrives
Your due date is on the horizon, and so is Valentine’s Day. Before you start shopping for your S.O. or buying next year’s gifts for your soon-to-be baby, pick the perfect present — for yourself. That’s right. Stop all the baby-related buying and gift yourself with a sweet, soothing, or splendidly fab treat. After all, you’re growing an entirely new human inside of your body. Doesn’t that seriously warrant at least a little self-indulgence right now?
1. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask ($40): This 24K gold mask will make you feel like a million dollars. It’s anti-aging and will leave your skin fresh and smooth. And bonus: it can help reduce the look of those pregnancy pimples.
2. Noodle & Boo Blissful Balm ($12): Give those tired toes a break! (This balm also relieves dry hands.) If the winter weather is drying you out or your feet are starting to swell, this pick is pure bliss.
3. Bath & Body Works Lemon Verbena Candle ($25): In a few short months, you’ll have a child. And that means you’ll need to child-proof everything. In other words: No open flames. Baby yourself before the baby gets here with this luxe candle. The citrusy, spicy, sweet scent is perfect for covering up other not-so-pleasant morning sickness-triggering smells too.
4. Godiva Cupcake-Inspired Chocolate Gift Box ($30): Get your chocolate fix with this cute, cupcake-esque pick. But if you’re trying to forget coffee ever existed, skip the Milk Coffee & Caramel mini mousse cupcake. Share it with your BFF or S.O.
5. Trader Joe’s Gummy Xs & Os ($3): Gifting yourself doesn’t have to include jewelry or something pricey. Celebrate the holiday with these sweet gummies.
6. Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel ($26): Forget about a dozen roses; they’ll wilt within the week. This rose-scented bath product is a 3-in-1 that will last for much longer.
7. Loren Stewart Long Two-Tone Locket Pendant Necklace ($285): This sleek locket is more than just stylish. Open it up to reveal an engravable surface! That’s right. After baby is here, you can turn this piece into an adorable keepsake.
8. Pottery Barn Cozy Pom-Pom Throw ($39): Like the name says, this is one cozy throw. So snuggle up and spend time with your sweetie on Valentine’s Day.
9. Faux Fur Oversized Heart Pillow ($20): What do you need to go with your cozy throw? A cute heart-shaped pillow! This faux fur find is the ideal cuddly cushion for your very pregnant self.
What’s the best Valentine’s Day present that you’ve received? Share yours and tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.