13 Designer Valentines for Every Stage of Your Relationship
Running out of time to make your Valentines this year? Don’t worry, we got you. Whether you’ve just started dating or you’re celebrating an anniversary, we’ve got just the card for you. Sure, Valentine’s Day might be a cheesy holiday, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate with one of these cute, colorful and well-designed cards.
1. Always and Forever ($5): The pale pink and the gold type of this card go together almost as well as you and your beau.
2. I Have Been Searching ($5): Anchors aweigh — this card is for the couple who’s been experiencing some smooth sailing.
3. Let’s Make Out ($5): If you’re not into sweet or mushy statements, then this card was made for you. It gets right to the point and lets your Valentine know how you really feel.
4. Will You Be My Valentine ($20 for 8): Go classic and sweet with this chalkboard-inspired card that pairs handlettering with gorgeous, illustrated flowers.
5. You Hate Pants ($5): Seriously, who doesn’t hate pants? It’s the perfect card for the couple who has just starting cohabiting.
6. U&ME ($6): Is your SO a huge typography nerd? Make their heart swoon with this Valentine.
7. You Are Mine ($4): If you can’t resist the sparkly (we can’t blame you!), get your glitter on and shine this Valentine’s Day.
8. You Are the One ($4): Let your Valentine know there’s no one else for you with this screen-printed, minimalist card.
9. El Corazon ($5): This card eschews the traditional Valentine’s Day expectations — pink, doilies and glitter — with a card that looks a bit like something from a Tarot deck.
10. Tandem Bike ($5): If you and your date are totally in sync, then this tandem bike Valentine seems like the perfect way to celebrate your connection.
11. Over the Moon ($5): We love the sweetness of this card. It’s not too mushy, but it does get your mood across.
12. To My Soulmatey ($5): This card is nautical and totally adorable. Give it to your spouse, and then tell them not to go overboard with their enthusiasm.
13. Awkward Valentine ($5): Valentine’s Day can be an awkward holiday for couples just starting out, but this card lets you embrace it.
Which card do you want to send? Tell us in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!