Nowadays, everything can be done online, and we mean EVERYTHING! From shopping to figuring out where to eat dinner, there’s a website for all of it. So it only makes sense that every ounce of wedding planning can be done by hopping on the web. We’re talking venue, vendors, gown, flowers, etc — all from the comfort of your sofa. Here, every essential website you need to click to.
1. VenueReport.com: Booking your venue is one of the biggest (and most stressful!) tasks on the checklist. The Venue Report contains an online database of the best locations and travel hotspots around the world, making it the perfect tool for tracking down the locale that’s *so* you and your boo! You can search by style, location, guest cap, budget, and more.
2. Bloominous.com: Flowers are one of the most gorg elements of weddings but can cost quite the pretty penny. So if you’re hoping to save some cash and are down to do some DIY, Bloominous is a one-stop shop for big-day blossoms and offers beautiful, pre-designed collections, as well as the ability to customize your arrangements with their designers. They’ll prep and ship you a kit of all the must-have elements to build your bouquets, centerpieces, and more.
3. Azazie.com: Now that you have your venue and flowers covered, it’s time to find *the* dress! The online bridal fashion retailer, Azazie, will not disappoint. You can get custom, made-to-fit dresses for you and your bridesmaids at a super affordable price and even order styles to try on (with the ability to return the ones you don’t love). At-home dress shopping party, anyone?
4. ForYourParty.com: When it comes to nuptial aesthetics, the dreaminess is in the details. From custom napkins and stir sticks to matchbox favors, For Your Party is a site that will make designing and ordering all of those small details a total cinch.
5. Minted.com: Your save-the-dates and invitations are the first impressions your guests will have of your soiree, so you’ll want to make sure they’re on point. Minted has a huge database of gorgeous designs to pick from, or you can start from scratch with an on-staff designer who will craft a one-of-a-kind look just for you.
6. GlamSquad.com: Last, but not least, you’ll need to book a stellar hair and makeup team to ensure you and your gals look your best. With GlamSquad, you can choose your style and schedule an appointment. Available in New York, Miami, Washington DC, and Los Angeles.
Looking for more wedding planning and advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
(Featured photo via For Your Party)