Come your big day, you’re obviously going to want that cute shot of you and your new partner sitting at the head table looking all married. So to really drive the whole “we just tied the knot!” theme home, have you thought about some chair swag? Hop on the trend with these adorable signs! Whether they’re punny, heartfelt, or somewhere in between, these 12 chair sign ideas will get your creative cogs turning in time for your event.
1. Chalk Boards: Break out your best hand lettering and make these chalkboards your own. (But beware: You’re gonna leave yourself open to lots of shenanigans if someone brings chalk with them!) (via Ryan Ray Photography / She Finds )
2. Love and Belonging: Not into the whole “his-and-hers” thing? A gentle reminder of why you got married in the first place is timeless. (via Wedding Party App )
4. Mulberry Market Design Señor and Señora Signs ($30): These pretty wooden signs are *perfect* for a rustic event.
8. Ritzy Rose I’m Hers + I’m Hers ($24): Pairing your signs with romantic greenery and beautiful blooms is always a good move.
10. PS Weddings and Events Wedding Chair Signs ($30): If your beloved is a Star Wars junkie, give ’em a low-key shoutout they’ll never see coming. You’ll score major brownie points!
12. Down In The Boondocks Wreath Chair Signs ($25+): We heart floral wreaths no matter what material they come in. These signs are the finishing touch your chairs need.
Are you planning on going the extra mile with wedding decor this year? Tell us about it on Twitter @BritandCo !
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.