When it comes to planning an affordable wedding, it can be tough to find a dress that is beautiful and decadently detailed, but still falls within your limited budget. Save your hard-earned cash for a romantic honeymoon vacation and check out these 15 gorgeous dresses full of personalty and style, all below $500. At some of these prices, you could even afford a wardrobe change.
1. Evangeline Dress ($260): You know what ups the WOW factor on a simple dress? Metallic lace cape sleeves. Play up that subtle sparkle with a pair of show-stopper earrings to seal the deal.
2. Sleeveless Cotton Lace Dress ($200): You don’t have to get married at city hall for the chance to wear an adorable A-line shift. But even if you are, you can have all the details of a classic wedding dress, but with half the weight.
3. Isabel Dress ($288): It doesn’t get much easier than this. Cinch around the waist to add a little shape or let it flow like you’re standing on a Grecian isle.
4. Astralis Gown ($398): With beautiful beading and a flattering cut, this dreamy dress looks like a breeze to wear. You’ll twinkle like a starry sky walking down the aisle.
5. Alyse Strapless Ruched-Skirt Dress ($338): If there ever was a subtly bohemian dress that would make your grandma proud, this is it. All the class of an expensive wedding dress, but with a touch of your own unique, beachy style.
6. Ascott Dress ($360): Who says you have to wear white? This champagne tulle dress has intricate glass beading that looks like it costs ten times more than the actual price.
7. White Tulle Short Wedding Dress ($227): If all you want is to float across the dance floor like a gorgeous little cupcake, we’ve got you covered. At a perfect tea length, this dress will make your tulle dreams come true.
8. Amour Lace Wedding Gown ($324): This fit-and-flare features stunning lace detail, plus the pull-over style means no zippers or thousands of crazy buttons will be irritating you while you dance the night away.
9. Newbury Cap Sleeve Dress ($285): This simple, yet stunning dress is made of perfectly draped chiffon and lined with silky charmeuse. It reminds us of something Pippa Middleton might wear.
10. Julissa V-Neck Dress ($420): We’re in love with the shade of blush that this Alice and Olivia dress comes in. There’s something so chic about the color for a bride. With this dress, you get the comfort of wearing a knee-length dress with short lining, plus the elegant look of a gown with the lace overlay.
11. Sequined Chiffon Maxi Dress ($30): Bet you never thought you’d find a wedding dress for $30 and honestly this looks way more expensive. Not only is it in a trendy shade of blush, but you get the glam of a little sparkle as well.
12. Icepleat Maxi Dress ($178): This ivory stunner features graceful pleats that barely skim the floor, giving you the chance to show off your shoes. Add a simple sparkle belt for an extra dose of glam.
13. Brianna Gown ($450): This simple slip gown is beautifully classic from the front, while the back is a jaw-dropper. This sexy dress is screaming for some baubles to accent the draping.
14. Beaded Top & Organza Two-Piece Ballgown ($415): Two-piece gowns are perfect for any fashion-forward bride. This one brings the drama with clouds of flowing tulle topped with a touch of glittering beadwork.
How will you pull together a million-dollar look while managing to save money? Let us know in the comments below!