15 Dream Wedding Dresses for Under $500
When it comes to planning an affordable wedding, it can be tough to find a dress that is beautiful and decadently detailed, but still falls within your limited budget. Save your hard-earned cash for a romantic honeymoon vacation and check out these 15 gorgeous dresses full of personalty and style, all below $500. At some of these prices, you could even afford a wardrobe change.
1. Evangeline Dress ($260): You know what ups the WOW factor on a simple dress? Metallic lace cape sleeves. Play up that subtle sparkle with a pair of show-stopper earrings to seal the deal.
2. Sleeveless Cotton Lace Dress ($200): You don’t have to get married at city hall for the chance to wear an adorable A-line shift. But even if you are, you can have all the details of a classic wedding dress, but with half the weight.
3. Isabel Dress ($288): It doesn’t get much easier than this. Cinch around the waist to add a little shape or let it flow like you’re standing on a Grecian isle.
4. Astralis Gown ($398): With beautiful beading and a flattering cut, this dreamy dress looks like a breeze to wear. You’ll twinkle like a starry sky walking down the aisle.
5. Alyse Strapless Ruched-Skirt Dress ($338): If there ever was a subtly bohemian dress that would make your grandma proud, this is it. All the class of an expensive wedding dress, but with a touch of your own unique, beachy style.
6. Ascott Dress ($360): Who says you have to wear white? This champagne tulle dress has intricate glass beading that looks like it costs ten times more than the actual price.
7. White Tulle Short Wedding Dress ($227): If all you want is to float across the dance floor like a gorgeous little cupcake, we’ve got you covered. At a perfect tea length, this dress will make your tulle dreams come true.
8. Amour Lace Wedding Gown ($324): This fit-and-flare features stunning lace detail, plus the pull-over style means no zippers or thousands of crazy buttons will be irritating you while you dance the night away.
9. Newbury Cap Sleeve Dress ($285): This simple, yet stunning dress is made of perfectly draped chiffon and lined with silky charmeuse. It reminds us of something Pippa Middleton might wear.
10. Julissa V-Neck Dress ($420): We’re in love with the shade of blush that this Alice and Olivia dress comes in. There’s something so chic about the color for a bride. With this dress, you get the comfort of wearing a knee-length dress with short lining, plus the elegant look of a gown with the lace overlay.
11. Sequined Chiffon Maxi Dress ($30): Bet you never thought you’d find a wedding dress for $30 and honestly this looks way more expensive. Not only is it in a trendy shade of blush, but you get the glam of a little sparkle as well.
12. Icepleat Maxi Dress ($178): This ivory stunner features graceful pleats that barely skim the floor, giving you the chance to show off your shoes. Add a simple sparkle belt for an extra dose of glam.
13. Brianna Gown ($450): This simple slip gown is beautifully classic from the front, while the back is a jaw-dropper. This sexy dress is screaming for some baubles to accent the draping.
14. Beaded Top & Organza Two-Piece Ballgown ($415): Two-piece gowns are perfect for any fashion-forward bride. This one brings the drama with clouds of flowing tulle topped with a touch of glittering beadwork.
How will you pull together a million-dollar look while managing to save money? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)