13 Sweet Wedding Thank You Card Shots You Should Ask Your Photog For
Now that you’re back from your dream honeymoon, it’s finally time to wind down from the wedding planning craziness. Well, almost. One of your biggest post-wedding to-dos is to send out thank you cards to everyone who attended. With the help of your photographer, add a “thank you” pose to your wedding photos shot list to really show your gratitude like these 13 charming couples did.
1. Frame It: Bring that feminine vibe to the forefront of your thank yous with a bright frame. Pair it with some stunning calligraphy, and you’ve got yourself a keeper. (Photo via By Cherry Photography)
2. Rustic Side Up: If you love it when things are in a natural state, spruce up some old barn wood with a little paint. Before you know it, you’ll have an adorable thank you sign. (Photo via C. Ferrie Photography)
4. Shine Bright: Let your love burn bright with a sparkler send-off and a little surprise for after the wedding. Just make sure your photographer is comfortable with this type of shot before your big day. (Photo via Jessica Krantz Photography)
5. Wood + Calligraphy: If you’re looking for a sweet combination of rustic + elegant for your thank you notes, look no further. These lacquered wood slabs paired with a beautiful black script will have your guests swooning long after your wedding is over. (Photo via W&E Photographie)
9. Golden Days Ahead: Metallics + Script = Perfection. Send your guests a thank you worth its weight in gold. If you’re feeling ambitious and have the right tools, you can cut out your own lettering. Try a craft store or Etsy for a quick fix. (Photo via Brit Jaye Photography)
11. Banner Made: Handmade items make your wedding ten times more sentimental. Before your big day, sit down with your beau and have a painting party to make this cute banner. Canvas cloth is easy to transport, making it ideal for a destination wedding. (Photo via Jessica Janae Photography)
13. Doggone Cute: What could be better than a wedding with a pup?! If you and your partner want to bring your fur baby to the wedding, be sure to include them in some photo ops. (via Heather Renee Celebrations)
How perfect are these thank you cards?Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding inspo.
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!