7 White Button-Downs That Are Anything But Basic for Under $100
The white button-down shirt has been a wardrobe staple since, well, forever. But, as far as clothing pieces go, it’s never really screamed fun. No one’s ever said, “Oh girl, I can’t wait for you see the new button-down I just bought.” Until now, that is.
See, recently, the collared shirt has gotten a makeover, and we are here. For. It. Gone are the days of boring and basic — the new white shirt is fashion with a capital F. From ruffles to bare shoulders, scroll on for seven that hit style high notes for under $100.
1. Neiman Marcus 3/4-Sleeve Tiered-Hem Top ($41): Business on top, but flirty on the bottom, this one is perfect if you want to lean into the trend.
2. W118 Walter by Walter Baker Gina One-Shoulder Cotton-Poplin Top ($74): It’s still all about baring those shoulders this spring — or just one shoulder at least. Try this top under a jacket for the office then on its own for cocktails.
3. ASOS Shirt With Cross Neck Detail ($68): Sleek and chic with spring-ready short sleeves, this version is a no-brainer. The neck detail adds a dose of ladylike charm to your OOTD.
4. Topshop Ruffle Trim Poplin Shirt ($65): Prairie-inspired details are totally making their mark this season. These ruffle accents are subtle enough to hit the trend in a wearable way.
5. Style Keepers One Shoulder Top ($98): If you’re ready to just go for it (and why wouldn’t you be?!), this version makes a bold statement. Totally party-perfect with jeans!
For more style trends and fashion inspo, be sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.