13 Stylish and Cozy Sweatshirts for When You Just Can’t Even
There are those days when we just can’t even — like the day after Xmas, New Year’s day and basically any day in January that is cold AF. Even the most fashionable among us sometimes just want to chill in our PJs. But just because you’re craving cozy attire doesn’t mean you need to skimp on style. With the athleisure trend going strong, sweatshirts are cooler than ever. From fuzzy knits to cool crops, our fave sweatshirts are as chic as they are comfy. Scroll below for the best cozy sweatshirts to curl up in this winter.
1. Free People Trudy Pullover ($118): Contrast knit accents on the collar, sleeves and sides give it just the right touch of hippie chic. The raw, unfinished hem and just-stole-this-from-my-BF fit give it a laid-back vibe.
2. Topshop Metallic Ruffle Sweatshirt ($58): Ruffles add a distinctly feminine touch to the metallic, high-neck number. Chic is an understatement — and we’re totally feelin’ it.
3. Forever 21 Brushed Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt ($20): Throw it back old school with this classic sweatshirt, featuring Disney’s OG mouse, Mickey. This crop top is cute enough to beat the winter blues.
4. Silence + Noise Fluffy Pullover Sweatshirt ($79): We’ve found your new Sunday go-to. Snuggle up in this fluffy faux Sherpa pullover. Pair with sweats and slippers for a lazy day around the house or boyfriend jeans and flat booties for running errands.
5. Daydreamer Joe Cool Fuzzy Sweatshirt ($68): Go retro with this classic Peanuts “Joe Cool” graphic crewneck. Pair with bell bottoms, a wide brim hat and faux fur for a sexy ’70s #OOTD.
7. Sundry Camo Pullover ($106): Take comfort to the next level with this super soft camo print crewneck. Style with matching sweats or boyfriend jeans for a laid-back AF look.
8. Missguided West Coast Slogan Sweatshirt Green ($36): Show your West Coast pride with this oversized sweatshirt. Play up the preppy vibe with a pencil skirt and Adidas Stan Smiths.
10. Forever 21 Fry Graphic Sweatshirt ($13): Curb your craving for fast food by wearing this terry pullover with an all over fry print. Go full ’90s with high-waisted, distressed denim and a spiral choker.