Shop These Brands for Amazing Jeans Under $100
Raise your hand if you live in jeans — or wish you could. Well, if ever there was a time for you, it’s now. The fashion world is experiencing a sort of jean renaissance, if you will, with more options to express your personal style than maybe ever before. It’s not just about basics anymore, ladies, because 2017 trends are firmly rooted in all things denim. But, unfortunately, with all this excitement comes the pesky voice of reason that is your wallet. As nice as it would be to shop without limits (gimme ALL the jeans), most of us can’t really swing that. Luckily, there are several brands churning out on-trend styles for under a hundo. Below, check out our five favorites.
1. Blank NYC: The (surprise!) Manhattan-born brand focuses on delivering trend-forward, quality styles at a reasonable price, including the still-popular Kick Flare ($88). Bonus? Their outerwear is totally bomb too.
2. Gap: Forget what you thought you knew about Gap. The OG destination for American casual wear offers some of the best-fitting, affordable denim out there. That includes non-basics like acid washes, two-tone options and, our fave, the Embroidered True Skinny Ankle Jeans ($80).
3. Topshop: The UK trend masters have been killing it in the denim department for a while now; their Moto denim has a sort of cult following. While not every Topshop option comes in under the three digit mark, a healthy percentage of their fashion-forward offerings do. That makes this a go-to spot for novelty jeans, like the Moto Graffiti Print Straight Legged Jeans ($95), that look high end at a way lower price.
4. STS Blue: Touting themselves as having a “casual LA and Southern California vibe,” this label hits trend notes in a subtle, easy way. From sporty details, a la the Piper Athletic Striped Skinny ($35), to embroidery, they’ve got a little something for everyone. Plus, everything caps off at $68.
5. Abercrombie & Fitch: This is not the mall brand of your youth. Having overhauled their entire aesthetic in the past few years, the team at Abercrombie has proven they have serious chops when it comes to denim. In addition to putting out modern silhouettes and washes, they’ve created fits that accommodate actual women’s bodies (trust us; we’ve tried them). A favorite? The High Rise Stovepipe ($40).
Want more must-have denim advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.