14 Snuggly Baby Onesies for the Winter
The weather outside might be frightful, but the kid clothing picks inside are delightful. Forget about those short-sleeved paper-thin bodysuits — while they’re ideal for warm summer days (or as a base layer under warmer clothes), they just won’t cut it on a cold, cold day. Check out these winter onesies and PJs that will keep your baby snuggly.
1. Cobroo Unisex Infant Long-Sleeve Footie Onesie ($20): Baby can snuggle away in this comfy onesie pick — and it has footies to keep those teeny-tiny toes warm. And forget about pulling this pick over baby’s head; it has a tie-front closure.
2. H&M Checked Jumpsuit ($15): Nothing says winter chill like plaid flannel. This cute and cuddly organic cotton jumpsuit is a one-piece that will keep baby toasty and looking stylish too!
3. Cat & Jack Long Sleeve Bodysuit Set ($10): The mountain of tank-style and short-sleeve onesies that you got for your shower aren’t happening in the winter chill, but these will do. The long sleeves will keep baby happy, and the cute designs will delight just about everyone else.
4. Milkbarn Bamboo Footed Romper ($31): Made with 100 percent rayon from bamboo, this sweet jumpsuit is the perfect addition to baby’s winter wardrobe. Your little love can wear this pick as-is, or you can layer it under warmer wear.
5. Younger Tree Dinosaurs Printed Romper ($15): Your pint-sized paleontologist will love this winter-weather romper with a dino-mite pattern.
6. Nordstrom Plaid One-Piece ($29): Again, what says winter like plaid flannel? These soft baby PJs have footies to keep tootsies warm and a large-print Buffalo check for adorableness.
8. Monica + Andy On the Go One-Piece ($32): This one-piece bodysuit comes with convertible feet! That means the footies fold over to give your baby options depending on the weather. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton, this is a soft selection that’s perfect for playtime, sleep time, or any time.
9. Finn + Emma Long Bodysuit ($26): The sweet sloth print is cute, creative, and the total opposite of “character wear.” This lead/nickel-free snap-front find is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and comes with the brand’s signature coconut inserts.
10. Janie and Jack Dog 1-Piece ($44): Baby can get sporty with this one-piece bodysuit. Whether you’re a pet parent or not, the bulldog on this sweatshirt-like selection is absolutely adorable. And it will totally keep baby warm — the onesie, not the dog.
11. Child of Mine by Carter’s Pajamas ($7): This soft microfleece one-piece with its little reindeer footies is great for chilly mornings.
12. Burt’s Bees Baby Pajamas ($12+): These pajamas are made with 100 percent organic GOTS certified cotton to be gentle on baby’s skin and come in trendy prints to keep them stylish.
13. Simple Joys by Carter’s Fleece Footed Pajamas ($25, 3 Pack): Make sure you have some backup pajamas to last through the winter; this pack of three animal-themed onesies will give you a few options.
14. Gerber Organic Zip Front Sleep ‘N Play ($12): This set comes with two 100 percent organic cotton jersey outfits, perfect for both sleep and play.
What’s your favorite winter weather outfit for your baby? Share your pick and tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.