10 Stylish Baby Outfits That Will Make a Big Statement
Stereotypical baby clothes? No way. Your kiddo deserves something more stylish than duckies, bunnies, and other grassland animals having pastel-hued tea parties. You’re all about fantastically fab baby clothes, and these pint-sized picks won’t disappoint. While these choices might not be everyday wear, they’re fanciful, rad, a little bit cheeky, and totally standout pieces.
1. Sara Kety Baby & Kids Bodysuit ($20): Your kiddo will look like a superstar celeb in this awesome onesie. It’s perfectly posh: The string of pearls on the front is absolutely everything.
2. H&M Shirt and Shorts ($25): This pint-sized ensemble isn’t the saccharine type of sweet that most baby clothes come in. The suspenders couldn’t be cuter — in a completely dapper way.
3. Janie and Jack Floral Bomber Jacket ($44): As if a teeny-tiny bomber jacket weren’t cute enough on its own, add in the floral design and you have must-add outerwear to the closet.
4. Gap Cable-Knit One-Piece ($40): When the occasion calls for something cozy, get this stylish sweater romper. Cable knit doesn’t always scream, “I’m a baby outfit,” but this one is undeniably sophisticated and age-appropriate for your little love.
5. Burberry Davina Ruffle-Shoulder Check Dress ($175): It’s a classic: This traditional plaid Burberry dress is everything your pint-sized tot needs for a sophisticated occasion.
6. Posh Peanut Purple Blossom Tutu ($26): While this isn’t a sandbox selection or a perfect pick for a day of playdates, it’s adorable for any day you don’t need to worry about durability.
7. Marin + Morgan Hudson Overalls ($60): This romper is more sophisticated and stylish than it is sweet and simple. The pops of oranges, greens, golds, and browns make it a perfect autumn pick.
8. Nununu Tulle Skirt Overall ($65): If you’re looking for a skirt with a hard edge to its sweetness, this skull-covered ensemble is perfect. (And just in time for Halloween!)
9. Lola & The Boys Baby Flamingo Romper ($35): These fierce flamingos are feisty, fab, and perfect for your newborn.
10. Gucci Vintage-Inspired Logo Shortall ($225): Nothing says “casual fancy” like a Gucci shortall. It might be pricey, but it certainly makes a statement.
What’s your favorite outfit that really makes your baby’s style shine? Tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.