Sometimes you just don’t have it in you to get all gussied up to go out. We get it. After a long week of rocking buttoned-up summer office attire , we know you’re in need of a little breather (unless you’ve perfected the art of how to wear scandalous clothes to the office ). But just because you want to embrace your inner lazy girl doesn’t mean you have to compromise your sexy. These next-level bedroom-approved hairstyles are kind of everything, whether you’re chillin’ with Netflix and rosé or grabbing a quick bite with the ladies. Each look takes minimal effort but offers maximum impact, so feel free to stay put in style until FOMO forces you to turn on the curling irons and straighteners. We’ve got you covered.
1. Scarf: If you want to cozy up on the couch or go for a coffee run, reach for a printed scarf to create a standout top-knot. Pair your look with a clear gloss and fierce cat eye for a perfectly effortless statement.
2. Messy Mohawk: Embrace your free-flowing locks with a hint of va-va-volume. Tease the roots and twist the ends for an extra textured effect.
3. Milkmaid Braids: Give your long tresses the ultimate Scandinavian flair with these stylish milkmaid braids. This hairstyle will look perfect with a boyfriend t-shirt and a pint of ice cream (everything looks good with a pint of ice cream, actually).
4. Half-Up ‘Do: Keep it carefree with this tousled, woke-up-like-this style. Pull half your hair through the hooped accessory for obstruction-free binge-watching or for a perfectly minimal brunch look. #nojudgement
5. Low Knot: Too tired to take a shower? Enhance those day-old strands by tying your locks into a low bun for a fuss-free style.
6. Tiny Bun: Never underestimate the power of a good top knot. Revamp your messy mop with a half twist for the perfect night in (or last-minute night out).
7. Undercut: Let your undercut shine by pulling your tresses into an epic bun. This one-minute style is an easy-A-F way to turn up the wow-factor.
8. Messy Chignon: When you’re too lazy to go outside, rock this chignon. When you’re too antsy to stay inside, rock this chignon. Sport with a bare face and a swipe of mascara for classic daytime vibes.
How do you style your hair for the summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.