7 Flavored Marshmallows You HAVE To Try
Marshmallows are cloud-like, fluffy candy, so it’s basically impossible not to smile when you pop one in your mouth. Would it make you smile even more to know that you can now have them homemade, in different flavors? Wondermade is pretty sure it will.
Wondermade started as a gift from a guy to his gal, and it’s grown into a full on mallow-making operation. Nathan and Jenn use cane sugar and “100% sweet, magic air” to create these insanely good mallows. Seriously. Each bite of a Wondermade makes us wonder what the heck was in the marshmallows we were eating before? All we know is that we’re never going back; you can consider us Wondermade converts for life. You can buy them right now in our shop, all for eight buckaroos. Oh, and FYI: Here are some of our favorite fall flavors.
1. Apple Cinnamon Marshmallows ($8): When these two flavors combine, it can make you feel warm and cozy no matter where you are. Crisp apples and sultry cinnamon are the epitome of fall.
2. Honey Pear Marshmallows ($8): Pears are the unsung heroes of the season, often pushed aside for more festive produce like apples and pumpkins. But these mallows give props where props are due and have us feeling some serious pear love.
4. Pumpkin Pie Marshmallows ($8): Are you thinking what we’re thinking? PUMPKIN S’MORES. Seriously, we can’t wait to have a whole campfire dedicated to these. They’re whipped up with real pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg, so you can bet they’re the real deal.
5. Honey Marshmallows ($8): This flavor may be more modest with less spice than the others, but sometimes it’s just what you need. This will be your coffee or tea’s new BFF.
6. S’mores Marshmallows ($8): It’s like a full-fledged, portable s’more. You’re looking at a mallow that’s half chocolate and half vanilla, coated in a layer of tasty graham cracker crumbs. Why didn’t someone think of this sooner?
Check out the full list of fall flavors from Wondermade over at the Brit + Co Shop and try them all for fall!
Which Wondermade hits home for you? Got any recipe ideas? Let us know in the comments!