Coffee drinkers have options galore when it comes to jazzing up their coffee drink. But what about tea drinkers? Why shouldn’t they have the same plethora of options? We don’t mean to discount the greatness of the ever popular chai latte, but tea drinkers deserve more on the menu. And that’s why we went on a search to help tea lovers everywhere have the right to choose. Check out our fave 14 tea lattes to spice up your morning routine.
1. Iced Matcha: Go green, eat your greens and drink your green tea. With a little milk and whipped cream, we think you will happily convert to drinking the green stuff. (via Girl Cooks World)
2. Iced Coconut: Coconut milk is the star of this chai latte. Make it hot or cold depending on your mood. (via Kumquat)
3. Earl Grey: Sometimes this sipper is called the London Fog latte. Release your inner Brit for the day, and say ‘ello to this Earl Grey tea latte. (via Cookie Monster Cooking)
4. Paleo Chai: We’re excited to hear that cavemen eaters can still enjoy a chai latte. This is a protein-packed drink, with raw egg and all. (via Elana’s Pantry)
5. Apple Cinnamon: Think of it as grown-up apple cider. Pair this with some apple cinnamon oatmeal and getting out of bed just got easier. (via Running to the Kitchen)
6. Maple Cinnamon Chamomile: This flowery tea turns into a fall beverage with a pinch of cinnamon and a dash of maple syrup. Sleepy-time tea it is not. (via Pickles + Honey)
7. Choco Chai: Hot Chocolate meets Chai Latte on a cold, winter day. They fall in love, get married and have a beautiful baby named Choco Chai. (via With a Spin)
8. Marshmallow Tea Latte: So simple and delicious, we are kicking ourselves for not thinking of it earlier: Just add marshmallows to your tea! (via Oh Joy)
9. Chai Concentrate: Move over, Starbucks. We’re making our own version of Tazo chai concentrate. Concentrate is key to the perfect chai latte at home, so make your own and save a few bucks! (via Cooking a la Mel)
10. Almond Tea Latte: Irish breakfast tea makes an appearance in this latte. Maybe some Irish cream (hint: Bailey’s) should stop by as well? (via Stash Tea)
11. Gingerbread Tea Latte: We eat gingerbread everything over the holidays, so let’s drink it too. You might need to make a mini gingerbread house to perch on your cup. (via Vegology)
12. Mint Matcha: Surprise your loved ones on St. Paddy’s Day morning with this green goodness. No food coloring required. (via Lunch Box Bunch)
13. Iced Orange Green Tea Latte: We know what we will be drinking when summer arrives. Orange, ginger and vanilla, packed in one tasty cuppa tea. (via Dairy Goodness)
14. Chai Hot Toddy: When you get bored with the normal chai latte, we advise adding a bit of rum! But maybe only after work. (via Brit + Co.)
What’s your favorite way to spice up the everyday cup of tea? Let us know in the comments below!