That’s a Wrap! 15 Flirty Wrap Dresses That Flatter Any Figure
If you’re going out on Valentine’s Day, you’re probably scouting all of your fave online retailers to find the look for the big date night. We showed you how to go bold with your very own LRD (that’s Little Red Dress) and an equally fierce red lip, but this red-hot holiday isn’t all vampy makeup and va-va-voom… or it least it doesn’t have to be. For a soft and flowy alternative, we say, it’s gotta be the wrap dress. The now iconic sashed silhouette is still fun and flirty, but has an inherently relaxed vibe, making it easy to wear and, best of all, flattering to nearly any figure. Worn on Valentine’s Day, it’s a match made in heaven :)
1. Kate Spade New York All Fun and Games Dress ($75): This playful party dress is the perfect way to make a statement this Spring. Tumbling ruffles add even more flirty flair.
2. Gemma Wrap Dress ($98): With long sleeves, a plunging v-neck, and a tie-front belt, this is the wrap dress that we’ve come to know and love. Banana Republic has quite the collection of this wardrobe basic, but we’re partial to this sherbert colored number styled perfectly with a pair of gold pumps.
3. Moschino Little Red Dress ($30): It only makes sense that a gorgeous red wrap dress would be tied off with a pretty bow ;) The extra full skirt makes a striking silhouette that flatters both slender and curvy figures.
4. Newbury Cap Sleeve Wrap Dress ($275): Have a red carpet moment in this floor-length wrap dress, made of the dreamiest grey chiffon. The sash ties behind at the waist, adding delicate detail to a dress that needs no further embellishment.
5. Closet Printed Tulip Dress With Wrap Front ($44): Now here’s a wrap dress we can really get behind. The relaxed silhouette is dressed up by the mix of graphic patterns and angular color blocks, making it a go-to for those day-to-night occasions.
6. Asos Curve Wrap Dress in Lace ($30): Get an unmistakably romantic look with this lacy wrap dress. The thick black trim that runs along the neckline makes the floral overlay really pop against the nude base.
7. Asos Curve Exclusive Skate Dress With Lace Wrap ($42): This long sleeved wrap dress screams take me out! Take the more casual teal colored frock out for a night on the town, or meet your new favorite LBD.
8. A Wear Ruffle Front Wrap Dress ($51): The ease of a wrap dress meets the drama of full, wraparound ruffles in an deep oxblood color. The contrast belt drapes over the hip like a dream.
9. That’s A Wrap Neon Yellow Long Sleeve Dress ($49): Yeah, you’ll definitely turn some heads in this eye-popping wrap dress. We love how the sexy cut and neon yellow color are balanced by feminine ruching on the shoulders, plus button cuffs add a formal touch.
10. Asos Curve Exclusive Wrap Dress in Tile Print ($46): Everything about this wrap dress is so easy: the relaxed fit, the casual short sleeves, and an eye-catching, Moroccan-inspired print that keeps this look fresh. Add it to your Spring wardrobe now.
11. Wrapped in Romance Teal Maxi Dress ($49): Look like you’ve walked straight off the screen of American Hustle in this ‘70s-inspired maxi dress. Glam out with a shiny statement necklace and, of course, an epically curly hairdo.
12. Diane Von Furstenberg Candy Swirl Dress ($30): Thanks to Rent the Runway (one of our not so secret obsessions) you—yes you!—can wear on one of the most pivotal pieces in style history: a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress. Wear it now—on the heels of her celeb-studded retrospect, you’ll really be in with the in crowd.
13. Asos Curve Exclusive Wrap Skater Dress in Tapestry Floral ($52): It’s no secret—’90s-inspired style is everywhere this Spring, so channel your inner Angela Chase (come on, you know you’ve always wanted to) in this floral print skater dress. Style it like it’s 2014 with gold stacking rings and modern ankle boots.
14. Asos Open Back Wrap Dress ($30): With pleated cap sleeves and a flowy open back, this blush colored wrap dress is our pick for ultimate Valentine’s Day outfit. Period. Worn with a romantic hairdo, this look is perfection.
15. Diane Von Furstenberg Vines of Italy Gown ($80): This tiered, purple chiffon maxi is the definition of effortless beauty. Best of all? Like all the dresses in this roundup, it works with nearly every body type.
What does your Valentine’s Day style game look like? Tell us in the comments below!