The gifts are piling up (AHH!) and it’s time to get busy wrapping. While there are plenty of gift wraps that are printables, design-focused or just plain festive, the most attention-grabbing wraps are undeniably the personalized ones. Check out eight of our favorite rolls that turn your Instagram photo shoots into present paper. Then get to wrapping — after you shop at the B+C Shop, of course ;)
1. Gift Wrap My Face ($15): As the company says, “Give the gift of selfie.” Wrap up a selfie stick and it’ll officially be a #selfieChristmas.
2. Shutterfly ($10-$12): These personalized gift wrap templates give you the option to go straight-up collage or to incorporate a little design with type-heavy wraps.
3. PicPaperie ($8): Turn your digital Instagram photos into tangible prints with this company’s app-friendly service. DIY this wrap by setting up a grid in Photoshop, then head to your local print shop.
4. Giftskins ($15+): Give your wrapping paper an extra edge. This company lets you add text, along with images, to its wrapping paper. Double personalization, FTW!
5. Photojojo DIY: Your guy (or gal) clearly loves your face, so why not wrap their gift in a poster-sized version of yourself ;)
8. Tiny Prints ($20+): By customizing your gift wrap with these styles, you’ll be placing extra cheer under the tree and giving Grandma and Grandpa gift wrap they’ll REALLY have an excuse to save.
How are you going to make the picture perfect wrapping paper this year? Let us know in the comments.