The 50 Most Beautiful Wrapping Papers Ever
When we decided to treasure hunt online for the best wrapping paper, we thought we’d find 10, maybe 15 rolls. Boy, were we wrong! There are so many incredible artists, designers, and curators who’ve made it their job to make and find the best papers around, and now we’re here to round our 50 favorites up. Best of all, these wrapping papers are good all year round, from holidays to birthdays to weddings, and everything in between.
1. NormansPrintery Mid-Century Modern Wrapping Paper ($14, set of 12): First up, paper inspired by mid-century modern motifs, patterns, and designs. We love the warm colors, squiggly lines, and offbeat polka dots. Yes, polka dots can be offbeat.
2. vitamini Jazzy Gift Wrap ($9, set of two): Boxes on a gift box? So meta! We love the bright and peppy print.
4. e.m.papers Easy Being Green Printable Papers ($5, set of 12): Printable papers? Oh yessss. All you do is download the files and print them time and time again. These are especially great for small gifts.
5. AmyHeitman Floral Bee Gift Wrap ($5+): This whimsical floral pattern is a sweet option for folks who love their flora charming, abundant and buzzin’.
6. NormansPrintery Winter Forest Wrap ($14, set of 12): We love how this paper has a hand-stamped look to it without getting too scrapbooky.
7. Fig. 2 Design Splatter Paint Wrap ($12 for three sheets): Go for a luxe look with white splatter paint on a metallic gold background. You could also use it as an accent strip on boxes wrapped in brown kraft paper.
8. DIY Cheerful Cherry Wrap: Brighten up someone’s holiday with a gift wrapped up in this pretty little number. It features 3D pom-pom cherries, so there’s no denying how cheery these guys will make your pals feel. (via Love. Luck. Kisses & Cake)
9. Nancy & Betty Studio Robin Christmas Wrapping Paper ($13, set of five): Bird on a wire? Why yes, and on your gifts! :)
10. NormansPrintery Christmas Knit Collection ($14, set of 12): Wait, how awesome is this paper? It’s on the kitschy side for sure but might win the wrapping paper award.
11. Kraft Holiday Wrapping Paper Set ($20, six rolls): This pack of paper contains all the colors that we love for holiday on brown kraft paper, and with over 150 square feet of paper, it’s probably all the wrapping paper you’ll need for the season.
12. Kraft Multi Color Wrapping Paper Set ($20, six rolls): Love, love, love patterns and colors!
13. Zazzle Create-Your-Own Photo Collage Gift Wrap ($16): What makes this wrapping paper so beautiful? The colorful photos you choose to print it with!
14. Star Forming Region LH 95 Wrapping Paper ($15): This would be a fun wrapping paper for gifts for geeks, space enthusiasts, and lovers of Neil deGrasse Tyson and/or Cosmos.
15. NormansPrintery Watercolor Polka Dots ($14, set of 12): Who knew polka dots could be ephemeral? These vibrant dots get their texture from the watercolor style.
16. Jennifer Wick Handdrawn Herringbone Wrapping Paper ($15, set of five): We’re just gonna call it. This is the perfect wrapping paper for dapper dudes. And yes, that is a category of dudes.
17. Rifle Paper Co. Christmas Gift Wrap Set ($42, set of 12): Rifle Paper is one of our favorite paper companies, and they don’t disappoint in the wrapping paper department. First up, we’ve got this playful reindeer paper!
18. NormansPrintery Geometric Forest ($14, set of 12): And since we’re in the forest already, let’s keep it going with these geometric triangle trees.
19. Anthropologie Prussian Snow Gift Wrap ($9): Gold does it again, but this time as part of Anthropologie’s wrapping paper collection. We love the unique look and different designs in this set.
20. DIY Pom-Pom Wrapping Paper: Inspired by Anthropologie’s felted poms wrapping paper, this DIY version delivers on the adorable factor while saving you a few bucks. If you ever wondered what happens when pom-poms meet wrapping paper… whimsical magic, duh! (via Mon Petit Violon)
21. Birch Tree Rustic Woodland Wrapping Paper ($15): This woodsy paper will look gorgeous dressed with pine cones and tree branches collected from outside your window.
22. Rifle Paper Co. Midnight Floral Wrapping Sheets ($26, set of six): More beauty from Rifle Paper here — this time, it’s all about florals in the dark.
23. DIY Paint and Sharpie Trees: Make use of any spare paint you may have by whipping up some snazzy DIY wrapping paper. Using craft paper, paint triangles all over the paper in varying sizes. Once dry, outline the painted triangles with a Sharpie and ta-da! You’re all set. (via Splash of Something)
24. Wrappily Peach Southwest Geometric Eco-Friendly, Reversible Wrapping Paper ($14): We love imagining how pretty gifts wrapped peachy geometric vibes will look under an ombré Christmas Tree.
25. Wrappily Shell and Sand Dollars Eco-Friendly, Reversible Gift Wrap ($15): Speaking of ombré… If you plan on spending your holidays in a tropical destination, you can still gift wrap!
26. Bespoke Letterpress Double-Sided Floral Bouquet Neon Diamonds ($15+ for three): We may have a tendency to make calls on favorite things in roundups before we’ve really absorbed everything, so now we have to take back the Christmas Knit favorite and give it to this double-sided paper. The two papers are so different but magically work together.
27. Modern Matrimony Staggered Arrows Modern Chevron Geometric Pattern Wrapping Paper ($22+): If you’re feeling crafty, you could totally create a DIY version of this with a hand-cut stamp, or maybe even a potato stamp!
28. TheDetroitCardCo Pine and Holly Wrapping Paper ($10): Most holly-based patterns walk the way-too-cheesy line, but this graphic answer to holly is right up our alley. It could even work for non-Christmas presents.
29. DIY Holiday Gift Wrap: No doubt your friends and family will *pine* for this simple chic holiday gift wrap ;) Add a clipping of pine to each of your wrapped gifts to give it that extra festive touch. (via Maritza Lisa)
30. Smock Aztec Wrap ($8): We kind of wish this was a tablecloth and napkin set, but we’ll settle for chic wrapping paper instead.
31. Fig. 2 Designs Heartfetti Wrap ($17 for three sheets): Heartfetti? Yes, that’s a thing, and now it’s a wrapping paper too.
32. AmyHeitman Duck Duck Goose Gift Wrap ($5+): Duck, duck, duck, duck… Christmas goose!
33. Zazzle Black Watch Plaid Wrapping Paper ($21): For the preppier folks in your life, you can never go wrong with technicolor gingham.
34. LauraDanby Silver Geometric Wrapping Paper ($3): More triangles? Why not?
35. Smock Two-Sided Bayberry Wrap ($9 for two rolls): Go green.
36. ToodlesNoodles Pick & Mix Gift Wrap Set ($22, set of three): These whimsical patterns are great for all ages.
37. Zazzle Gold Foil Navy Geometric Wrapping Paper ($15): Navy wrapping paper is hard to find, especially with gorgeous gold accents.
38. Wrappily Cactus Watercolor & Blooming Succulents Gift Wrap ($15 for six sheets): Watercolor art, tiny plants, and pretty pink are perfectly combined in this reversible wrapping paper.
39. Wrappily Pink Leaves Reversible Gift Wrap ($14 for six sheets): One side gives fall feels, one side gives spring vibes, and both sides are pink. It’s a win, win, win.
40. DIY Eye-Stamped Gift Wrap: Your friends won’t want to take their eyes off their gifts when they’re wrapped in this striking pattern. Though this tutorial calls for a stamp, you can easily draw the eyes using a black marker. (via Burkatron)
41. sparrowandwolfshop Boats Gift Wrap and Tags Set ($10, set of three): The handmade aspect of this paper is what sets it apart for us — we particularly love the teal outlines of each paper boat.
42. Wrappily Mod Ornaments Wrapping Paper ($13, set of six): We love a good holiday design with non-traditional holiday colors.
43. CHALKSCRIBE Avocado Gift Wrap ($5 per sheet): Avocado may be a summer fruit, but add a red bow atop this hilarious wrapping paper and you’ve got a holiday hack gone cute.
44. Kate Slater Bright Kingfisher Wrapping Paper ($4+): Naturally, we have to put a bird on it. Each sheet comes with two matching kingfisher gift tags, strung with baker’s twine.
45. AmyHeitman Geometric Tile Gift Wrap ($5+): The patterns on these papers remind us of optical illusions we remember from grade school.
46. Heartlocked Coral Blue Diamonds Ikat Pattern Wrapping Paper ($17+): Ikat is still having a moment, and this wrapping paper celebrates this pattern. Mix with other variations of Ikat for eclectic boho vibes.
47. Fig. 2 Designs Confetti Wrap ($12 for three): Love confetti? Then this gold and neon confetti patterned wrap is the one for you! Make every gift feel like it’s a celebration waiting to be unwrapped with this exciting print.
48. Gingiber Fox Wrapping Paper ($10, set of three): Capture the woodland charm of foxes with this set of three wrapping papers.
49. MonahanPapers Moustache Wrapping Paper ($9): Bring back the November mustaches! Or is it just us who love the bearded dudes?
50. Rifle Paper Co. Wildflower Wrapping Sheets ($9, set of three): Finally, the most beautiful (albeit, pretty darn girly) wrapping paper of them all.
What’s the most beautiful wrapping paper you’ve ever seen? Do you buy or DIY your wrapping paper? Follow us on Pinterest for more Christmas inspo and ideas!
Additional reporting by Grace Lee.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.