Though many runway-inspired beauty trends can be a little tough to pull off IRL, this past fashion month we spotted one trend that has translated into our everyday makeup routines. From New York to Paris, we’ve seen designers including Noon by Noor and Dior send models down the runway with bright eye looks that featured yellow eyeshadow and liner. Check below to see our favorite ways to rock the bold shadow on the daily.
The fall beauty trend may have debuted here at Noon by Noor, but it’s already heating up our springtime makeup. (Photo via Noam Galai/Getty)
1. Two-Tone: If you have two different shades, feel free to use both to create dimension on your upper lid and lower lash line.
2. Glitter Overlay: Plain shadow not giving you enough life? Add some spice to the look by swiping on some shimmer atop your eye-catching shadow.
3. Contrasting Colors: Really make a statement by matching your yellow eyeshadow with a violet tone on the lower lash line for serious contrast.
4. Paired With Bold Brows: Keep things simple by gliding on a yellow shadow then playing up the boldness of your brows.
5. Neon Yellow: Go big or go home, right? That’s exactly the vibe that a neon shadow will give off.
6. Highlighted AF: Why let your cheekbones get all the love when a high shine lid is just as alluring, especially when paired with a pop of shadow?
7. Shimmer Liner: Give a yellow eye look a little sex appeal when you add in a darker outer corner and a striking shimmer liner to the mix.
8. Paired With Wispy Lashes: You don’t need to glue on ultra thick false lashes with yellow shadow. Instead, opt for simple, spidery lashes for a standout look.
Tweet us your favorite bold makeup looks @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho via Getty)