Zara’s “Underwater” Home Collection Will Make Your Mermaid Dreams Come True
If you swooned all over Zara’s beachy Jaipur collection, you’ll LOVE their spring 2017 line that’ll have you humming “Under the Sea” as you shop. The tropical collection features three main color palettes: an upbeat and cheery coral color, pastel blues and purples and a sunny yellow and turquoise combo that’s guaranteed to brighten up your bedroom. Whether your spirit animal is a mermaid or you’re just wishing you were on a beach somewhere, Zara’s newest line might be your next home decor crush with seashell accessories, pastel mohair throws and elegant coral candles. Scroll through some of our favorite picks below, and then head over to Zara Home’s Underwater Line page to check out the entire collection.
1. Textured Cotton Bedspread ($139+): The easiest way to update your bedroom with a fresh new theme is with a new bedspread, and Zara makes it easy with their chic, vibrant options. If you’re craving a punch of color, pick up this bright turquoise and yellow number, complete with playful jellyfish and seahorses.
2. Round Gold Nest of Tables ($229, set of two): Nesting tables are kind of brilliant as nightstands. You can tuck the little one away if you don’t need it and bring it out when your candle collection or reading pile starts taking over the floor.
3. Sand and Shells Glass Decorative Piece ($30): Even if you can’t sink your toes in the sand, try getting your beach fix with this gorg beach terrarium. The globe comes with sand and seashells, but it would be super fun to customize it with shells from your own travels or a sprinkling of colored sand.
4. Golden Sun-Shaped Mirror ($80): A strategically placed mirror can make a room feel larger and add a bit of character to any space. These sunburst mirrors are mini, making them an ideal size for a small entryway or over your vanity.
5. Puffer Fish Candle ($18): Okay, this little guy might just be way too cute to actually burn, but you’re guaranteed to get some double taps if you add him to your #shelfie. Choose between coral pink or neon yellow for a fun pop of beachy decor.
6. Fringe and Checks Mohair Blanket ($169): If you’re ready to swap out your flannels and faux fur for something a little lighter, you might want to consider something super soft for your bed or sofa. Pastel shades are trending hard, and these mohair throws from Zara are just the thing you need to add a little luxury to your reading nook or favorite napping couch.
7. Turquoise Flower Windowpane Candleholder ($15): The mix of gold frames and teal glass looks just as chic during the day as it does when it’s glowing at night. These elegant candle holders would look perfect on a nightstand or grouped together on your coffee table.
8. Turtles Print Linen Cushion Cover ($30): Any time you cover a throw pillow in hot pink and orange coral, it will be a #winning look. These glam cushion covers are just the thing to keep those tropical summer vibes going all year long.
9. Hourglass With Silver Metallic Structure ($50): No, it’s not sunbathing on a warm beach, but watching turquoise sand fall through a beautiful hourglass might be almost as relaxing. This modern accessory would look right at home in a cool centerpiece or sitting solo on a side table.
10. Leaf Shape Golden Ashtray ($15): Every mermaid needs a catchall dish by her bed to store her jewels. These metallic shells are ideal for holding your rings and earrings — everything you need to shed before hitting the sack.
11. Grey Wavy Ceramic Vase ($50): A ruffly, sea-creature-inspired shape in pretty pastels? This unusual vase is a total winner and would look at home in any modern living space.
12. Coral Candle ($23): Beautiful homes deserve beautiful candles! Treat yo’ self with these gorg coral shapes that’ll set the mood even if you never light ’em up. The soft purple color and ruffled design make this look more like a piece of art than just an ordinary old candle.
13. Marble-Effect Glass Vase ($50): You just can’t go wrong when you go marbled. Add one of these flower-filled vases to your coffee table for the ultimate first impression.
14. Basic Weave Blanket ($90): A tasseled throw is just what you need to transform your sleeping space into one worth lounging in. Swap out your plaid and winter bedding for this rich, rainbow-toned number: Pair it with some velvet throw pillows and a few candles for a beautiful boho bedroom you won’t want to leave.
15. Coral Print Cushion Cover ($30): Show some mermaid love to your couch in pastel, huggable form. Lavender and peachy tones make a striking color combo that instantly adds those underwater vibes to your bed without going full-on tropical island.
What are your favorite pieces from the new Zara Home collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photos via Zara)