Another day, another summer engagement photo in your Insta feed. Trust us — yours isn’t the only one blowing up with #ISaidYes snapshots. And while we’re thrilled for our newly engaged besties, we can’t help but wonder why society refuses to celebrate self-love the way it does finding love with a mate. It’s about time we redefined the reasons why a person might splurge on a ring. Why not buy a little bling to celebrate your confidence and the way you live your life? Whether you’re hitched or ridin’ solo, we think it’s time to treat yourself to a little something sparkly. Let one of these stunning rings serve as a little reminder of your self love, and shine bright like a diamond ring — or a sapphire ring, or an opal ring… you get the point ;)
1. Fred and Far The Self Love Pinky Ring ($325): This is the ring that started it all. What we love most about this dainty stunner is its message: When you wear this dainty white sapphire, you pinky promise to love yourself.
2. Rosedale Double Trillion Sapphire Ring ($625): Why not skip the something old and something new and just get yourself something blue? These brilliant sapphires have us thinking maybe diamonds aren’t a girl’s best friend after all.
3. Kataoka Rose Gold Dotted Diamond Band ($1,375): Who says a wedding ring can only be worn when you’re married? This sparkling band is such a stunner, we would rock it regardless of our relationship status. Sport one solo or wear a few for the ultimate in stacking style.
4. Ginette NY Wise Multi-Stone Disc Ring ($1,190): If an engagement ring says “Let’s get serious,” then this vibrant cocktail ring says, “Let’s have some fun!” Let this ring be a symbol for the vibrant way you live your life.
5. Communion by Joy Smith Rays of Light Ring ($663): Boho babes, this beauty has its eye on you. Joy Smith creates incredibly detailed and beautiful pieces that practically scream “adventure is my middle name.”
7. Erica Weiner Caged Emerald Ring ($155): Edgy, cool and totally nonchalant — this ring says to the world that you can be awesome all by yourself, thank you very much. Take your statement to the next level by pairing this charming number with an emerald stone band.
9. Scoscha Lolli Ring in Gold Mixed Stones ($285): This ring’s multi-hued stones remind us of a painter’s palette. It’s bold yet minimalist, and best of all, it’s totally unique. Grab this beauty if you want to say “I’m just doin’ me” rather than “I’m a bride to be.”
10. Catbird N+A Black Magic Opal Ring ($900): That moment when you swoon over a ring… and not a date? Yep, that happened the first time we laid eyes on this beauty. Channel your inner bohemian vibes or add a bit of eclectic charm to your OOTD.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style love!