After spending long hours hunting for the perfect presents, the last thing we want to do is spend even more time tracking down the perfect gift wrap for everyone on our shopping list. That’s why we’ve collected some of the best, most festive and, occasionally, shine-tastic wrapping paper options sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
Whether you’re serving up latkes or gathering ’round the Christmas tree (or both!), we’ve got all of your holiday needs covered. When you’re done checking out these fantastic options, get ready to put that holiday gift wrap station to work, and don’t forget to enter our Most Gifted Wrapper contest with Scotch!
1. Christmas Carrot Wrapping Paper Set ($8): While Olaf might have found his nose in Frozen, this poor snowman hasn’t been so lucky.
2. Jolly Joy Personalized Wrapping Paper ($15): We’ve all seen it before — the lone mystery gift under the tree, with nary a holiday card in sight to take the credit. Save the mystery for what’s inside the box with this customizable wrapping paper.
3. Holiday Flag Wrap ($12): Get your sparkle and shine on with this silver and gold wrapping paper, featuring cheeky messages for your lucky present recipients.
4. Otomi Gift Wrap ($10): Got a long list of presents to dole out this year? This gorgeous woodland animal wrapping paper has you covered, whether you’re handing out gifts over a Christmas dinner or a Hanukkah candle lighting.
5. Ski Lift Alpine Christmas Wrapping Paper ($5): No matter if you’re knee deep in snow or lounging on a sandy beach, this retro ski-lift design will get you in the spirit.
6. Bright Lights ($7): Keep the holiday lights a glowin’ bright on and off the tree with the help of this colorful wrapping paper.
7. Winter Snow Globe Gift Wrap ($12): If your holiday to-do list is anything like ours, it involves a stop at the post office to send presents to friends and loved ones who live far away. Let them know you’re thinking of them all, no matter where they live, with this hand-drawn wrapping paper.
8. 8 Nights Personalized Wrapping Paper ($15): Share your favorite photos alongside holiday cheer with this personalized paper.
9. Word Search Wrapping Paper ($4): Keep the suspense going with this holiday word search, which makes your gift recipients work for their presents.
10. Sprouts Wrapping Paper ($7): With so many holiday desserts to choose from, sometimes it’s nice to have a friendly reminder to eat your vegetables. And if that reminder comes with a twee Santa hat and smile, we’re not complaining.
11. Holiday Animals Wrapping Paper ($9): Foxes, hares and bears — oh my! These whimsical woodland creatures will have you skipping off to the nearest Christmas tree.
12. Fiesta Flag Garland Wrapping Paper ($9): Did somebody say party? With presents decked out in this motif, you’ll keep your holiday fiesta going all night.
13. Santa’s Sleigh ($7): Our guess is that Santa and his eight reindeer are on their way to find Ruldolph… let’s hope they make it in time.
15. Birch Wrapping Paper ($7): Perk up your presents and celebrate the snow with soft turquoise, a happy departure from the traditional red and green.
16. Metallic Gold Nativity Holiday Wrapping Paper ($10): Get your presents wrapped in this gold nativity gift wrap ASAP.
17. Chalkboard Craft Paper Roll ($14): Leave it to Anthropologie to craft this effortlessly chic and versatile gift wrap, perfect for the holiday season and beyond. Whether you’re scribbling “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Birthday,” this might be the most practical wrapping paper option we’ve ever seen.
18. Chalk Art Wrapping Sheets ($10): Is your handwriting less than stellar? (Guilty!) Prefer to leave the chalk writing to the professionals? With this chalkboard wrapping paper, gift giving will be a cinch.
19. Hanukkah Chalkboard Wrapping Paper ($8): Want your chalkboard more holiday specific? This festive gift wrap features Happy Hanukkah messages in multiple typefaces.
20. Merry Type Screen Printed Gift Wrap ($10): Who says Christmas can’t be celebrated in neon? We can think of so many presents we’d love wrapped (for ourselves) in this electric pink holiday wrapping paper.
21. Poinsettia Wrapping Paper ($7): After you’ve potted your poinsettias in these DIY gold foil pots and painted them all over your holiday cookies, all that’s left to do is wrap up those gifts in this cheerful paper, printed with vegetable-based inks.
22. A Merry Christmas Personalized Wrapping Paper ($15): Ditch the holiday cards this year and replace them with personalized wrapping paper, which lets you upload multiple family photos and messages for all of your lucky gift recipients.
23. Rockin Robins ($7): Get these festive robins rockin’ around your tree.
24. Gold Glitter Wrapping Paper ($10): Holy glitter-palooza! Who needs holiday prints when you can have glitter?
25. Holiday Foxes Wrapping Paper ($8): Make your presents extra foxy this year with this whimsical wrapping paper, featuring a sly fox decked out in Santa’s best hat, scarf and jacket.
26. Multi Color Trees Roll Wrap ($9): Can’t limit yourself to just two holiday colors this season? We feel you.
29. Double Sided Wrapping Paper ($9): With two gorgeous prints to choose from, the hardest part about wrapping your gifts will be choosing which side to display.
30. Woodland Animals Kraft Wrapping Paper ($5): Between the delicate snowflakes and cuddly woodland animals, this wrapping paper has us yearning for cozy cabin nights in front of a fire.
31. Potato Latkes Wrapping Paper ($6): Your friends will never forget the recipe to this classic holiday staple if you swath their gifts in this wrap.
32. Holly Jolly Gift Wrap ($8): Spread that holly jolly goodness beneath your Christmas tree with this holly green and gold metallic print.
33. Gold Hourglass Foil Gift Wrap ($10): We like our presents as shiny as possible, and this foil does just the trick.
34. Snowflakes & Stars Recycled Gift Wrap ($10): Got any nature lovers on your gift list? Appease their eco-friendly lifestyle with this shiny gold foil, made from recycled paper.
36. Zig Zag Trees Foil Gift Wrap ($10): You’ll wow your friends with this gorgeous foils, which features a plethora of trees in so many of our favorite colors.
What will you use to wrap up your holiday gifts? Tell us about it in the comments!