From Katy Perry’s pastel eyes in her “Chained to the Rhythm” video to Khloe Kardashian’s daily bronzed look, celebrity makeup looks are great inspo for any occasion. For those who simply don’t know where to start, beauty vloggers are making it easier than ever to recreate iconic moments via step-by-step tutorials. Scroll down to get the celeb look on your own.
1. Blac Chyna: Inspired by Blac Chyna’s bold red eyeshadow, this bright look is perfect for a night of dancing and starting drama. (via FlossyNubian)
2. Ciara: Recreate the singer’s bronzed, glowing skin and perfectly smokey eye. (via
3. Katy Perry: Inspired by Katy Perry’s “Chained to the Rhythm” music video, this pretty pastel style makes for a unicorn-approved NYE. (via Shaaanxo)
4. Shay Mitchell: Bold, sexy, and sultry, this YouTuber hits the nail on the head with her Shay Mitchell-inspired evening makeup tutorial. (via Francesca Fox)
5. Emma Watson: If you’ve ever wondered how to mimic Watson’s timeless red lip and red carpet-worthy cat-eye, this video is for you. (via LaurenMae16)
6. Ariana Grande: Grab some hair jewelry, a sweet, black winged liner, and your favorite bronzer to easily transform yourself into a look-a-like. (via AdelaineMorin)
7. Beyonce: Is there anyone who doesn’t want to look as fierce as Beyonce? *Crickets* Exactly. (via Sonjdradeluxe)
8. Kylie Jenner: Become the queen of millennial makeup and mix a monochromatic palette with a high-voltage smokey eye. (via Talia Mar)
9. Khloe Kardashian: With the help of this YouTuber’s walkthrough, master her perfect peachy glow. (via Beauty By TessaJaël)
10. Selena Gomez: Watch this YouTuber to copy the singer’s fierce coral lip and a high-impact eyeliner in her “Hands to Myself” video. (via Jbunzie)
Tweet us your favorite celebrity makeup looks @BritandCo!