10 Long Bridesmaid Dresses Under $100
When it comes to planning a wedding, scoring a deal on something as crucial as those bridesmaid dresses is a major win for both you and your bridesmaids. But finding that perfect party dress gets even harder when you’re opting for something long and luxurious that isn’t as casual as a maxi dress. Look no further — these dresses are such steals that you’ll do a double take when you check the price tag. Grab your #squad and pick your favorite floor-skimming style, completely guilt-free. After you pick your fave, it’s time to focus on fun accessories like shoes and DIY clutches!
1. Nightway Sleeveless Front-Slit Halter Gown ($99): Show some leg in this va-va-voom slit halter gown. The bright red color and gorgeous neckline will have your girls looking their best.
2. MSK Limited Pleated Blouson Hardware Halter Maxi Dress ($99): Pleats are flattering on every body type. Step up your maxi dress game with this elegant style and gorgeous color.
3. H&M Maxi Dress With Lace ($50): Spice up your average maxi dress with a fun neckline! This lace pattern is a chic option for an indoor wedding.
4. Lulus Mythical Kind of Love Wine Red Maxi Dress ($64): Create a moody vibe with an ensemble of deep maroon floor-length gowns. The open back on this number adds the perfect touch of seductiveness.
5. Torrid Embroidered Gauze Maxi Dress ($64): You don’t have to be the bride to wear white. Create your own snowy wedding by dressing your girls in white from head-to-toe.
6. Lush High Neck Maxi Dress ($48): Pretty patterns are exactly what you need to break the bridesmaid dress mold. Big flowers and bright colors will look brilliant standing next to you at the altar.
7. Free People Seasons in the Sun Slip Dress ($98): Forget the little black dress and go big with this gorgeous black number that can show off some strappy shoes. Bonus: The flowing style makes it perfect for dancing the night away.
8. Obey Plastic Isle Ivory Print Maxi Dress ($74): Take a risk with a high slit and a super fun pattern. This bridesmaid dress is just screaming destination beach wedding!
9. H&M Chiffon Maxi Dress ($30): Chiffon is a classic bridesmaid dress fabric. Make it stylish with a cinched waist and pockets.
10. Lulus Air of Romance Navy Blue Maxi Dress ($68): When we talk about a dress that you’ll want to wear again, this is exactly what we mean. The deep blue and sophisticated fit will never go out of style.