Here Come The Brides(maids): 23 Dresses They’ll Actually Wear Again
It may sound crazy to ask your ladies of honor to spend more than $100 on a dress (especially when they’re not the ones tying the knot), but what if it’s a dress they absolutely adore? Or one that could become a closet staple? What if it’s a dress that has the potential to (but likely won’t) outshine the bride? If you want to have the most jaw-dropping bridal party in the history of all bridal parties, these dresses will certainly exceed your expectations. Your bridesmaids are guaranteed to want to wear any of these over and over again. They’re that good.
1. Textured Shift ($104): This bright yellow, flirty dress is appropriate for any springtime wedding.
2. Beaded Maxi ($245): Here comes the brides(maids)… all dressed in whiteeee. Why not?
4. Full of Grace Dress ($760): The indie bride needs alternative dresses for her bridal party, and what better option than this beautifully flowing pink number from Free People?
5. Nadia Silk Chiffon Dress ($365): Hello, gorgeous! You can never go wrong with a nude-colored strapless gown. Plus, you can wear it again for a long walk on the beach and candlelit dinner.
7. Rory Beca Bara Gown ($326): This bright coral wrap dress can be glammed up for an elegant event or worn casually for a ceremony on the beach. Shoes not required.
8. Strapless Structured Dress ($298): We don’t know what’s better, the vibrant color of this adorable dress or the fun shape. Wear this to a cocktail party and everyone will be asking you where you got it. Guaranteed.
9. Maxi Eyelet Dress ($695): Throwing a wedding on the beach? This lightweight eyelet dress will look killer against those crashing waves. It would also be great for a vintage-themed gala.
10. Easy Breezy Crochet Slip Dress ($88): We’re loving the crocheted hem on this blue slip dress. While it’s not necessarily formal, think about how lovely it would look standing next to the bride.
11. Split Back Column Gown ($1,395): This breathtaking column dress gives a new meaning to the term LBD… more like, not-so-little black dress.
12. Illusion Strap Crepe Gown ($495): Throwing a lavish wedding? These sexy bright orange gowns are sure to catch everyone’s attention. And that low-back… gasp!
13. Botanical Dropwaist Dress ($196): Who needs bouquets when you can wear the whole garden on your dress?!
14. Embellished Strapless Combo Gown ($585): Normally, you save the embellished sashes for the bride. But in this case, it totally works.
15. Tanya Tulle Bustier Gown ($1,550): This vintage-inspired bustier gown is superbly elegant… just like your maids.
16. Runie Leather Trim Maxi Dress ($565): For the edgy bride who can’t say no to leather…
17. Classic Sophie Dress ($200): How adorbs are these pastel dresses from J.Crew? We’ll take all three.
18. BHLDN Annabelle Dress ($260): Look like a fairytale princess with a convertible gown from Anthropologie’s bridal line.
19. Convertible Strapless Chiffon Gown ($285): Although we’re seriously loving grey right now, this remarkably chic convertible gown comes in lots of jewel tones.
20. Mindy Silk Chiffon Dress ($250): How fab do these strapless minis look with a chartreuse pump?!
21. Bandeau Ruched Maxi Dress ($104): If you’re looking to make a bold statement, these brightly-colored maxis will turn heads as they walk down the aisle!
22. Rubied Dusk Dress ($298): A little embroidery and pleating never hurt anyone. This charming red gown is perfect for a low-key commitment ceremony.
23. Flo Satin Crepe Dress ($1,425): This lady-like dress may have a hefty price tag, but it’s sure to become a staple in any woman’s closet.
Would you wear these dresses more than once? Share your thoughts in the comments!