10 Stylish Maternity Stores You’ll Actually Want to Shop
Pregnancy comes with a laundry list the length of a football field. Not only do you have to do the whole baby-announcement shebang (and eventually get around to telling your boss you’re pregnant), but big steps like prepping the nursery and signing up for pregnancy classes are high on the to-do list too.
1. PinkBlush: Comfortable, stylish AND affordable, this classy online maternity store has everything you could ever dream of to transition your wardrobe for that new baby bump.
2. Mommylicious Maternity: From sexy-mom lingerie to adorable date night LBDs, Mommylicious Maternity is definitely a one-stop shop for trendy, bump-friendly fashion.
3. Nine in the Mirror: Born from the minds of fashion buyer Adriana Chryssicopoulos and online marketer Tatiana de Boisanger, this haute company makes straight-off-the-runway designer looks for the modern mom-to-be.
4. Mamagama Maternity: Dressing up your bump for the holidays is one of the best parts of being pregnant (okay, there are a few others too). This online store sells playful graphic tees for every occasion.
5. HATCH: Although it verges on the pricier side, HATCH is a definitely a stylish mom-to-be’s best friend. From cute maternity dresses to their iconic anti-diaper bag, they’ve got all the wardrobe essentials you need to survive the next nine months.
6. Mia Maternity: Trust us, this is THE go-to online store for maternity leggings. Comfy, stylish and with dozens of fun prints, these are leggings you’ll be rocking through all three trimesters… and beyond.
7. Mom’s the Word: Featuring lots of different brands and collections, this store’s finds for on-trend maternity wear will make even your non-pregnant friends jealous.
View this post on Instagram
3 x our #pinafore at lunch today. Worn pregnant, not pregnant and with a newborn in arms! Autumn worthy with tights and a jumper. Currently on sale with more than a third off #maternity #nonmaternity #maternityfashion #maternitystyle #vintageinspired #claryandpeg
A post shared by Edwina Gieve (@claryandpeg) on
8. Clary & Peg: Made in London and inspired by vintage mommas, this retro store’s offerings are perfect for the gal who’d rather be in the ’60s.
9. EmbieBaby: Whether you’re looking for the perfect gown for a wedding or just want to feel super fancy on an evening out, Leah Raveglia’s online store sells incredible hand-crafted dresses that are just plain gorgeous.
10. Just Polly: Want to stay business casual while pregnant? Not a problem with this classic, chic online collection by London-based designer Polly Hayward.
Follow us on Pinterest for more maternity style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Hatch)