10 Stylish Maternity Stores You’ll Actually Want to Shop
Pregnancy comes with a laundry list the length of a football field. Not only do you have to do the whole baby-announcement shebang (and eventually get around to telling your boss you’re pregnant), but big steps like prepping the nursery and signing up for pregnancy classes are high on the to-do list too.
With so much to get done, it can sometimes feel like you’ve lost your entire identity to the pregnancy process — plus, it doesn’t help that most maternity clothes look like they haven’t evolved since Grandma had your mom. To help keep you on fleek, here are our top 10 “cool mom” maternity stores. Get your credit cards ready, ladies!
1. PinkBlush: Comfortable, stylish AND affordable, this classy online maternity store has everything you could ever dream of to transition your wardrobe for that new baby bump.
2. Mommylicious Maternity: From sexy-mom lingerie to adorable date night LBDs, Mommylicious Maternity is definitely a one-stop shop for trendy, bump-friendly fashion.
3. Nine in the Mirror: Born from the minds of fashion buyer Adriana Chryssicopoulos and online marketer Tatiana de Boisanger, this haute company makes straight-off-the-runway designer looks for the modern mom-to-be.
4. Mamagama Maternity: Dressing up your bump for the holidays is one of the best parts of being pregnant (okay, there are a few others too). This online store sells playful graphic tees for every occasion.
5. HATCH: Although it verges on the pricier side, HATCH is a definitely a stylish mom-to-be’s best friend. From cute maternity dresses to their iconic anti-diaper bag, they’ve got all the wardrobe essentials you need to survive the next nine months.
6. Mia Maternity: Trust us, this is THE go-to online store for maternity leggings. Comfy, stylish and with dozens of fun prints, these are leggings you’ll be rocking through all three trimesters… and beyond.
7. Mom’s the Word: Featuring lots of different brands and collections, this store’s finds for on-trend maternity wear will make even your non-pregnant friends jealous.
8. Clary & Peg: Made in London and inspired by vintage mommas, this retro store’s offerings are perfect for the gal who’d rather be in the ’60s.
9. EmbieBaby: Whether you’re looking for the perfect gown for a wedding or just want to feel super fancy on an evening out, Leah Raveglia’s online store sells incredible hand-crafted dresses that are just plain gorgeous.
10. Just Polly: Want to stay business casual while pregnant? Not a problem with this classic, chic online collection by London-based designer Polly Hayward.
Follow us on Pinterest for more maternity style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Hatch)