10 Stylish Maternity Stores You’ll Actually Want to Shop
Pregnancy comes with a laundry list the length of a football field. Not only do you have to do the whole baby-announcement shebang (and eventually get around to telling your boss you’re pregnant), but big steps like prepping the nursery and signing up for pregnancy classes are high on the to-do list too.
1. PinkBlush: Comfortable, stylish AND affordable, this classy online maternity store has everything you could ever dream of to transition your wardrobe for that new baby bump.
2. Mommylicious Maternity: From sexy-mom lingerie to adorable date night LBDs, Mommylicious Maternity is definitely a one-stop shop for trendy, bump-friendly fashion.
3. Nine in the Mirror: Born from the minds of fashion buyer Adriana Chryssicopoulos and online marketer Tatiana de Boisanger, this haute company makes straight-off-the-runway designer looks for the modern mom-to-be.
4. Mamagama Maternity: Dressing up your bump for the holidays is one of the best parts of being pregnant (okay, there are a few others too). This online store sells playful graphic tees for every occasion.
5. HATCH: Although it verges on the pricier side, HATCH is a definitely a stylish mom-to-be’s best friend. From cute maternity dresses to their iconic anti-diaper bag, they’ve got all the wardrobe essentials you need to survive the next nine months.
6. Mia Maternity: Trust us, this is THE go-to online store for maternity leggings. Comfy, stylish and with dozens of fun prints, these are leggings you’ll be rocking through all three trimesters… and beyond.
7. Mom’s the Word: Featuring lots of different brands and collections, this store’s finds for on-trend maternity wear will make even your non-pregnant friends jealous.
View this post on Instagram
3 x our #pinafore at lunch today. Worn pregnant, not pregnant and with a newborn in arms! Autumn worthy with tights and a jumper. Currently on sale with more than a third off #maternity #nonmaternity #maternityfashion #maternitystyle #vintageinspired #claryandpeg
A post shared by Edwina Gieve (@claryandpeg) on
8. Clary & Peg: Made in London and inspired by vintage mommas, this retro store’s offerings are perfect for the gal who’d rather be in the ’60s.
9. EmbieBaby: Whether you’re looking for the perfect gown for a wedding or just want to feel super fancy on an evening out, Leah Raveglia’s online store sells incredible hand-crafted dresses that are just plain gorgeous.
10. Just Polly: Want to stay business casual while pregnant? Not a problem with this classic, chic online collection by London-based designer Polly Hayward.
Follow us on Pinterest for more maternity style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Hatch)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)