You know we love our candy fix here at Brit + Co. So it should be no surprise that Halloween happens to be one of our favorite holidays. We could easily spend our days looking at recipes that involve, imitate, and look like candy all day long. Now it’s time to share some of our favorite candy-tastic recipes with you!
1. Franken Kit Kats: This little hack involves Kit Kats, white chocolate died green, Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups, and Twizzlers. Win! (Recipe and photo: Dash)
2. Homemade Candy Buttons: Remember these? So much color and sweetness. Love this homemade take on them using royal icing. (Recipe and photo: Tikkido)
3. Sriracha Lollipops: These look crazy! Love the idea of “heating” things up at a Halloween party with these pops. (Recipe and photo: Sprinkle Bakes)
4. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups: Looking for a more natural peanut butter cup? Make ’em yourself! (Recipe and photo: Brown Eyed Baker)
5. Candy Corn Cookies: You know we love our candy corn-themed recipes! (Recipe and photo: PBS)
6 .Milky Way Brownies: Putting candy in baked goods is always a genius move, and Milky Ways make this batch of brownies totally decadent. Plus, its a great way to use leftover Halloween candy! (Recipe and photo: Miss in the Kitchen)
7. Skittles Surprise Sugar Cookies: If you’re hosting a Halloween party for little ones, these little surprise treats are adorable and colorful. (Recipe and photo: Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
8. Candied Grapefruit Peels: Or, the original sour straws? (Recipe and photo: Smitten Kitchen)
9. Homemade Twix Bars: Another homemade take on a candy classic. Love the parchment paper wrapping! (Recipe and photo: Not Without Salt)
10. Chocolate Truffle Skulls: First off, these are super involved. Probably too involved for a shortcut chef, but really awesome if you’ve got the time. (Recipe and photo: Figs with Bri)
11. Candy Corn Pumpkins: We can’t forget the other form candy corns come in! Candy pumpkins!! (Recipe and photo: La Fuji Mama)
12. Cake Batter Chocolate Bark: What more do you need to know? (Recipe and photo: Brown Eyed Baker)
What are your favorite ways to treat yourself this Halloween? Let us know your sweet recipes and candy hacks in the comments below.