35 Frightfully Easy No-Bake Halloween Treat Recipes
Halloween is one of the most fun times of the year, but it can also be a lot of work — from finding the right costume to decorating your home to carving pumpkins to throwing an extra scary monster bash (we’re tired just reading that). But we’ve got quite the trick to help you in the treat department this year: no bake Halloween desserts. Thirty-five Halloween treats, to be exact, all of which are frightfully easy to make.
13. Candy Corn Popcorn: Since we can’t enjoy candy corn year-round, let’s go candy corn overboard this whole month. This no-bake doubles the fun with candy corn popcorn served in a tricolor waffle cone. (via Brit + Co)
24. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites: Pumpkin and peanut butter is like Halloween’s version of the PBJ. As if that isn’t reason enough, top ’em off with pretzels for a little bit of crunch. (via Fresh April Flours)
25. Homemade Almond Joy and Mounds Bars: It seems these candy bars only make an appearance come Halloween. But we’re willing to bet the homemade kind will stick around all year. They’re that good. (via Marin Mama Cooks)
31. No-Bake Sugar Wafer Frankenstein Cookies: For this DIY dessert, all you’ll need are sugar wafers, candy melts, chocolate sprinkles, and candy eyes. Yes, if you haven’t gotten the hint already: You NEED to buy some candy eyes. (via Shaken Together)
33. DIY Halloween Monster Apple Bites: This kid-friendly DIY is only *kinda* creepy. It’s also really cute, and a surprisingly healthy Halloween stack: It’s made from apples, peanut butter, strawberries, corn, and — you guessed it — candy eyes. (via Unicorn Hat Party)
34. Peanut Butter Zombie Eyeballs: It may be hard to believe, but these super-cool zombie eyeballs are simple to make. Just make sure you give yourself enough time to prepare them before your big party: They’ll need at least an hour or two to make, including chill time in the fridge. (via Inside BruCrew Life)
35. 10-Minute No-Bake Cheesecake: Can you believe this cheesecake takes only 10 minutes to make? Well, that’s because you’ll buy a frozen cheesecake to make it. The creative part comes when you decorate the graveyard on top. (via Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
What other no-bake treats will you be enjoying this Halloween? Tell us below!
Additional reporting by Maggie McCracken.