17 Conversation Heart DIYs for You and Your Galentines
If you’re still searching for what to do with your Galentines this year, throw it back to the days of your youth with conversation hearts. No, we’re not suggesting only eating them; we think you’ll have a blast sipping mimosas and crafting a few candy-inspired message of love. Here are 17 conversation heart DIYs you and your #squad can definitely get behind.
4. DIY Conversation Heart Baby Costume: Is your little bundle of joy the absolute sweetest? Then deck him or her out with their very own conversation heart. Fair warning: It might be hard to choose just one phrase! (via Rosyscription)
6. Conversation Heart Dress DIY: This iron-on craft couldn’t be easier, and you can use any dress to make it happen. The free printables included in this DIY have cheeky phrases, which brings a modern twist to the look. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Conversation Heart Chocolate Boxes: Dress up a box of chocolates in minutes by turning it into a cute conversation heart. Fill it with BAE’s fave candy and you’ll be good to go. (via Revamperate)
9. Conversation Heart Banner DIY: These free printables are a no-brainer for decorating your Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day gathering. Hang them up on your walls or a table with desserts to instantly kick off a ’90s theme. (via Hello Little Home)
11. Framed Conversation Heart DIY: A super quick and easy craft, this piece will look great on your BFF’s gallery wall. It’s especially convenient if you have a spare frame, a little paint and lots of extra conversation candies lying around. (via Vicky Barone)
13. DIY Conversation Heart Tote Bags: Give a modern touch to the classic heart by DIYing this gift for your favorite gal pals. Fill them with their fave treats for an extra sweet thought. (via Bespoke Bride)
16. Conversation Heart Box DIY: Fill these custom heart boxes with a small gift or even just a handful of candy. You can even go a little meta and fill them with actual conversation hearts. (via Damask Love)
BONUS! Conversation Heart Cake: Make this four-layer stunner on Valentine’s Day to really get the party started. If you have time to make a few, vary the frosting colors to play up the theme even further. (via Brit + Co)
Looking for more conversation heart DIYs for your Valentine? Follow us on Pinterest!