20 Valentine’s Day-Inspired Wedding Ideas You Are Going to LOVE
Take inspiration from one of the most lovey-dovey days of the year by marrying all things Valentine’s Day with your wedding. With a few cute (and easy) details, like a heart-shaped modern wedding menu or non-traditional colorful wedding dress, your Valentine’s Day-inspired nuptials will have all your guests in the mood for love. Scroll on and get to pinning!
1. Pink and Gold Foil Wedding Invitations: Nothing sets the tone of your big day like your wedding invitations, so go ahead and let your guests know about your utterly romantic theme with watercolor beauties. Opt for colorful matching envelopes and gilded details, like the gold foil map and pretty calligraphy that this suite offers. (via Southern Weddings / Jodi Miller)
2. Blush Wedding Gown: Pair an anything-but-white gown with sparkly steppers and a delicate tiara for a happily-ever-after vibe, or a top bun and gold accessories for an ethereal but edgy look. (via Ashley Kelemen / 100 Layer Cake)
3. Pink Metallic Pumps: Imagine dancing your way across the ballroom floor in swoon-inducing metallic heart pumps like these by Vivienne Westwood. Since the shoes themselves are already flawless, they’ll pair effortlessly with a simple gown and minimal jewelry. (via Hugh Forte Photography / Wedding Chicks)
4. Bold Pink and Red Flower Crown: If you want to break away from the boho flower crown but still want a pop of color, craft a headpiece out of mostly greenery, and then add a big bunch of flowers as an accent. In this case, a little really does go a long way. (via Lindsay Madden Photography)
5. All-Peonies Bouquet: There’s just something utterly romantic about the simplicity of a bridal bouquet of just one type of flower — especially if it involves peonies. Mix and match different colors, ranging from white to bold pink, for a bouquet that’ll look incredible in photos. (via Gracie Blue / Southern Weddings)
6. Bold Bridesmaid Dresses: Any shade of red will do, but a vibrant tone will have your girls looking their best as they stand in formation next to you for pics. Major #swoon. (via Amalie Orrange / Southern Weddings)
9. Heart-Shaped Menu: As far as the heart-shaped details go, your guests will *love* what the menu brings to the table, especially when paired with a patterned plate. (via Gillian Ellis Photography / A Coastal Bride)
11. Blushing Heart-Shaped Napkins: Step up your tablescape with heart-shaped napkins. Paired with gold flatware, the extra detail is totally worth the super cute photos and quirky, romantic touch. (via Caitlin Colcolough / Rue Magazine)
12. Wedding Gift Card Mailbox: Make sure the gift card box reflects your theme. To recreate this one, all you need is a mailbox, some calligraphy markers and your favorite blooms. (via Abby Jiu Photography / Style Me Pretty)
13. Ombre Seating Chart. Vary the colors a bit to break up the monotony, and use handwritten cards to give it that extra personal touch to make your wedding feel super intimate. (via Gracie Blue / Southern Weddings)
14. The PathLess Traveled Heart Wreath Chair Decoration ($2+): Get your hands on this garland STAT. This piece of decor makes for a fun and pretty-in-pink wedding. Buy it, or DIY it over bubbly on a night in with your gals.
17. Ombre Table Runner: Make a garland pop even more by adding candles and blush, pink and peach-colored blooms to balance out the centerpiece perfectly. (via Half Orange Photography / Made from Scratch)
19. 3-TieredConfetti Cake: A pink ombre cake is instantly Valentine’s-Day-ready, but some confetti on top will bring the perfect mix of girly and whimsy to make your wedding guests swoon. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
20. DIY Photo Booth: No great party is complete without a fun photo booth. If you’re worried about keeping costs down, you can totally DIY something just as good. All you need are some fun balloons and heart-shaped sunglasses. (via Sasithon Photography / Wedding Chicks)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.