25 Father’s Day Gifts Dad Actually Wants
Whether it’s your old man or your partner in crime, the dads in your life deserve a shoutout this Father’s Day, June 21. Pair a day of adventures with a rad present and he’ll definitely feel the love. Lucky for you, the B+C Shop happens to be chock-full of awesome, nerdy and bourbon-infused gifts for the papas in your life. Here are our top 25 gifts for dads!
1. Beer Sauce ($42): Yeah, you read that label correctly. You can add this “sauce” to your beer to amp up the flavor. Cool, huh?
2. Safety Razor Shaving Kit ($108): So your old man can feel so fresh and so clean (clean) around the clock.
3. SKEYE Nano Drone ($49): Um, what dad *doesn’t* want his very own mini drone to play with?
4. Etched Whiskey Tumblers Kit ($40): Is it time to unleash your dad’s inner maker? Try out this surprisingly easy DIY — our custom etched whiskey tumblers kit.
5. Grove Bag ($168): There’s nothing like a crisp, quality work bag to elevate an outfit, you know?
6. Dad You’re Dapper Card ($5): Just in case he needs reminding :)
7. Mantry — Food Crate Subscription ($85): Yep, a food subscription just for dudes. Hint: There’s a lot of bacon and bourbon involved.
8. Telephoto Lens ($20): So he can take his Instagrams to the next level… or just impress at family reunions.
9. Magnetic Collar Stays ($15): These will keep his collars crisp and in place, but more importantly, they’re super cool looking.
10. DIY Artisan Mustard Making Kit ($30): Give your foodie pop one of our favorite Grow & Make kits. We guarantee he’ll find an excuse to put this mustard on everything.
11. Hisy-Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote ($25): This gadget lets you take photo and video selfies up to 90 feet away. It also ensures that he’s never seen in public with a selfie stick again!
12. DC Comics Superman Apron ($25): What better way to cover the chef’s beer belly? ;)
13. Buffalovin’ Wing Beer Bread ($9): Who knew beer bread was a thing? Your dad can add his favorite beer to this kit to make his own custom bread. Sounds flippin’ delicious.
16. Pop U Rock Card ($5): ‘Nuff said.
17. Cold Bruer ($75): So he can let his inner barista out every morning.
18. World’s Greatest Beer Coasters ($35): This coaster set sports quotes like, “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” AKA we can get on board with these bad boys.
19. DIY Bacon Kit ($24): DIY bacon. YEAH.
20. Wally Bifold ($60): This nifty leather wallet has slots and pulleys at the outer edges, so he’ll never have to fumble again when grabbing his most-used cards.
21. Bacon Nation ($15): If he’s the type to add bacon to every meal, then he’ll adore this cookbook. All 125 recipes involve bacon, and span from breakfast to dessert.
22. California Gunpowder Spice ($8): This spice rub is sure to give his signature barbecue a fiery finish.
23. Lomo-Instant San Remo + 3 Lenses ($169): Calling all hipster pops! How rad is this old school lomography camera?
24. Pocket Monkey ($12): This gadget has 12 functions, including a bottle opener, letter opener, kickstand, wrench and screw driver. What’s more, it will fit in his wallet *and* it’s TSA compliant.