With music’s biggest night of the year ahead of them, the industry’s biggest and brightest are all spending their President’s Day prepping for the 58th Annual Grammy Awards. Between the makeup sessions and manicures, the behind the scenes snaps leading up to the show are almost as entertaining as the actual event. Scroll on down to see what your favorite celeb got up to today before strutting down the red carpet.
1. LL Cool J: The host of the evening kicked off his Grammy prep with what other than a manicure. (Photo via @llcoolj)
2. Demi Lovato: Demi shared this pre-makeup snap alongside a caption hinting that she’ll be using Devonne by Demi products to complete her beauty look. (Photo via @ddlovato)
3. Justin Bieber: It looks like J. Biebs loves sheet masks as much as you do. Is that infused with green tea or tea tree oil, Justin? (Photo via @justinbieber)
4. Taylor Swift: The award show hasn’t even started and T. Swift and her Bad Blood crew are already celebrating a the first win of the night. (Video via @taylorswift)
5. Gwen Stefani: It looks like Gwen is prepping for her LIVE music video with a little bit of light reading. (Photo via @gwenstefani)
6. Vanessa Lachey: Valentine’s Day may have been yesterday but Vanessa and Nick are having the ultimate date night tonight. (Photo via @vanessalachey)
7. Britney Spears: Britney and her team are getting all their silly faces out for the show. Let’s hope she saves some of those expressions for the red carpet. (Photo via @britneyspears)
8. Lady Gaga: In preparation of Lady Gaga’s David Bowie tribute performance tonight, it looks like the singer is listening to the icon (and feeling all the feels). (Photo via @ladygaga)
What was your favorite pre-show Instagram? Share with us on Twitter @britandco.