Finding the perfect bridesmaid dresses can be difficult enough, but finding the perfect bridesmaid dress in the perfect price range can feel downright impossible. You’ve done your research and totally swooned over all the bridesmaid dress brands you *need* to know about, but there’s one thing stopping you from buying it then and there: those dolla dolla billz. Lucky for you (and your bank account), we’ve found a whole slew of dresses for less than $100. Bonus: You’ll definitely want to wear these again. Scroll on and get shopping.
SHORT BRIDESMAID DRESSES
1. Everly High Neck Trapeze Dress ($46): This high neck deserves a high five. From the cut to the color, there is nothing we don’t love about this dress.
2. ASOS Lace Top Pleated Midi Dress ($89): All hail lace capped sleeves! A bridesmaid classic is made even prettier with an illusion sweetheart neckline and a fit that’ll hug your curves.
3. Free People Harbor Island Dress ($60): A little cris-cross makes a big statement. Whether you’re posing for pictures or helping the bride with her dress, this is a great style that can easily go from day to night to date night.
4. ASOS Wedding Printed Bardot Off the Shoulder Hitchcock Midi Pencil Dress ($98): Nothing says alternative wedding like bridesmaids dressed in head-to-toe floral prints. The off-the-shoulder style is an unexpected and flattering surprise.
5. ASOS Wedding Chiffon Bandeau Mini Dress ($57): A classic bridesmaid style for a great price is always a win in our book. Pair it with loose waves for a laid-back look.
6. Leith Stretch Crepe Tank Dress ($68): The short and sweet hemline of this dress is everything. Show it off with a pair of pumps or a statement necklace and you’ve got instant glam.
7. Lulus Butterfly With Me Peach Dress ($57): Blush and bridesmaid dresses go together like love and marriage. Just add a bouquet and you are aisle-ready!
8. Torrid Gauze Crochet Skater Dress ($65): All you need is this dress and a cute clutch to complete the perfect bridesmaid look. The bright color will look great standing next to a white wedding dress.
9. BHLDN Hitherto Gia Dress ($70): It wouldn’t be a bridesmaid dress without a bit of lace. The three-quarter sleeves are perfect for those cooler nights.
10. Forever 21 Embroidered Lace A-Line Dress ($33): This bridesmaid dress is a steal. Once the wedding’s over, pair it with a black leather jacket and biker boots on a GNO.
11. ASOS Wedding Crepe Cross Back Mini Dress ($57): Wear it to the wedding and then again to your family picnic and then again on date night and then again… well, you get the point.
MID-LENGTH BRIDESMAID DRESSES
12. Lulus Uptown Twirl Blush Pink Midi Dress ($59): Spin around the dance floor in this beautiful blush dress that skims just below the knee. Pair it with a sassy pair of shoes and get ready to walk down the aisle in style.
13. ASOS Midi Dress With Rouche Panel Detail ($81): A little fit and flare is flattering on any body. Just add a dainty flower crown for the ultimate boho chic look.
14. The Limited Lightweight Pleat Detail Dress ($100): Bold and beautiful, this dress will definitely be the spotlight of the wedding party. Stand out in the best way possible with this detailed midi dress.
15. Free People Stargazer Tube Dress ($98): Show off your shoes in this gorgeous dress that has just the right amount of flare. The dark color will contrast the bride’s wedding dress perfectly.
16. Forever 21 Contemporary Eyelash Lace Dress ($28): How sweet is this baby blue beauty? What’s even sweeter is the price tag! Wear it again to a festival, with a kimono and a belt.
17. Silence + Noise Brielle Satin Midi Dress ($79): This light dress is ideal for an outdoor wedding. Test out your dance moves in this white satin dress that’ll move effortlessly with your very twirl.
18. Black Swan Abba Olive Green Midi Dress ($83): Not too short and not too long, this midi dress is juuuust right. Pair it with gladiator sandals for the ultimate laid-back look.
19. Lush Surplice Maxi Dress ($48): Go super chic with this long black dress. Made for all body types, you and your girls will definitely be wearing them again.
LONG BRIDESMAID DRESSES
20. Nightway Illusion Mesh Fit and Flare Gown ($99): Show some leg in this va-va-voom slit halter gown. The bright red color and gorgeous illusion neckline will have your girls looking their best.
22. H&M Maxi Dress With Lace ($50): Spice up your average maxi dress with a fun neckline! This lace pattern is a chic option for an indoor wedding.
23. Lulus Mythical Kind of Love Wine Red Maxi Dress ($64): Create a moody feel with deep maroon floor-length gowns. The open back adds the perfect level of seduction.
24. Torrid Embroidered Gauze Maxi Dress ($64): You don’t have to be the bride to wear white. Create your own white wedding by dressing your girls in head-to-toe floor-length white.
25. Lush High Neck Maxi Dress ($48): Pretty patterns are exactly what you need to break the bridesmaid dress mold. Big flowers and bright colors will look brilliant standing next to you at the altar.
26. Free People Seasons in the Sun Slip Dress ($98): Embrace the little black dress feel with this gorgeous number that shows off your strappy shoes. Bonus: The flowy style makes it perfect for dancing the night away.
27. Obey Plastic Isle Ivory Print Maxi Dress ($74): Take a risk with a high slit and a super fun pattern. This bridesmaid dress is just begging to attend a destination beach wedding!
28. H&M Chiffon Maxi Dress ($60): Chiffon is a classic bridesmaid dress fabric. Strike the perfect pose with the cinched waist and pockets.
29. Lulus Air of Romance Navy Blue Maxi Dress ($68): When we say it’s a dress that you’ll want to wear again, this is exactly what we’re talking about. The deep blue and sophisticated fit will never go out of style.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.