The 10 Best Brands for Plus-Size Wedding Dresses
Out of every dress a girl wears in her life, the wedding dress takes the cake (pun intended). Your dress should leave you with memories of pure bliss and happiness — and make you look and feel like a major babe. Luckily, more and more brands are creating plus-size dresses that look gorgeous on every shape and size AND are still 100 percent on trend and fabulous. With these 10 finds you can have the dress of your dreams.
1. Alfred Angelo: If you want to get inspired by the look and feel of some amazing dresses, this company is a great place to start. We love that this featured dress ($749) adds a sophisticated ruffle without adding bulk.
3. Nordstrom: Don’t ignore your favorite department stores when you’re looking for a simple wedding dress at just the right price. This tiered lace dress ($129) creates a statement without breaking the bank. Plus, if you want to be less traditional you can also order the dress in peach.
5. David’s Bridal: The slogan is true: You’ll LOVE David’s Bridal. They have almost every style of dress under the sun. And the train on this lace gown ($824) adds just the right amount of dramatic appeal.
6. ASOS: You can be certain ASOS is keeping up with the latest trends, even for your wedding. If the ceremony and party blend into one, you’ll definitely want a dress like this ($74). It’ll fit both occasions just right.
8. Tadashi Shoji: If you want to make a statement at your wedding, this is the bridal designer for you. This wedding dress ($428) goes beyond the basics to offer varied layers of colors and dimensions.
9. IGIGI: Once you find a dress that offers comfort with a shimmer of sparkle, such as this dress ($448), you can get started on your honeymoon wardrobe because IGIGI specializes in plus-sized clothing for every occasion.
Are you getting married soon? What style caught your attention? Tell us in the comments below!