5 Gifts That’ll Actually Help Your Friend Fighting the Flu Feel Better
As much as we love testing out every recipe to perfect the piecaken and are still finding new ways to rock the military trend this fall, unfortunately, the new season also welcomes in a very unwelcome trend: the flu. So when your bestie or your boo succumbs to the season’s worst illness, grab one (or all) of the five things below to help brighten their day and get them back on their feet in no time.
1. Spoonful of Comfort ($70): Spoonful of Comfort provides delicious, handcrafted chicken noodle soup right to your friends’ doorstep. Made with super yummy, super good-for-you ingredients like fresh thyme, parsley, seasoned roasted chicken and hearty noodles, this succulent soup is sure to hit the spot and help them feel better in no time. In addition to the 64-ounce jar of soup (4-6 servings), they’ll also get half a dozen rolls, cookies, a personalized note and a ladle — and you’ll get best friend (or girlfriend) of the year.
2. Farmgirl Flowers ($45-$180): Honestly, when do flowers not brighten your day? And when those flowers are farm fresh, 100-percent American grown and packaged in burlap from recycled coffee bean bags, well, that’s just the cherry on top. Plus, they only ship overnight, so as soon as you hear she is feeling under the weather you can have beautiful flowers heading her way.
3. Compartes Roses and Rose Chocolate Bar ($10): Everyone needs something to look forward to when they’re feeling under the weather. And while actual roses might not be on the menu, this crazy delicious (and beautiful) chocolate bar could be. Even if she can’t stomach it right away, she’ll be thankful for the treat when she’s feeling back to herself.
4. Nasty Galaxy by Sophia Amoruso ($37): When the flu comes to town, there’s one thing you’ll have: plenty of time. Pick up everyone’s favorite (and OG) #girlboss Sophia Amoruso’s new book Nasty Galaxy to help her pass the time she’ll be spending in bed.
5. How to Crush It on Instagram Online Class ($30): No doubt your bestie will be doing some serious Instagram stalking while she’s trying to recover on the couch. Help her pass the time by teaching her how to make her favorite ‘grams her own with this super fun and informative online class.
Tweet us your favorite get-well-soon gift @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)