8 Healthy Beach Bag Essentials
Summer means beach bumming and pool parties, so you’ll be getting lots of use out of your beach bag. We’re sharing our must-haves to keep in your bag for a healthy and happy season!
1. Tone It Up Bars: Tone It Up Bars are the perfect on-the-go treat. They’re packed with protein to keep you feeling satisfied while you soak up the sun. They’re also plant-based, gluten-free, non-GMO, and made with all clean ingredients. They come in two flavors — Peanut Butter Chocolate and Blueberry Coconut — that are so delicious they’ll make you melt! You can grab them at Target.
2. More Healthy Snacks: We always bring a ton of snacks with us to the beach to make sure we’re fueled with the healthiest foods. Some of our favorites: kale chips, apple slices, dried fruit (look for a variety with no added sugar), beef jerky, and THESE slimming coconut macaroons. We pack ’em up in our Meal Prep Containers.
3. Water Bottle: Staying hydrated is so important, especially on hot summer days. Sipping water will give you energy and help you feel refreshed. Plus, it boosts your metabolism and helps you debloat and feel lighter. Keep a water bottle like THIS sleek one in your bag at all times. Its vacuum wall keeps liquids cold for up to 24 hours, so you’ll be sippin’ on chilled water all day long.
4. Sunscreen: This is an absolute must to protect your beautiful skin from damaging UV rays. We use Coola Sunscreen every day. It’s free of chemicals and preservatives like parabens and phthalates.
5. Sunnies: The sun is so powerful, so make sure you’re keeping your eyes safe behind a cute pair of UV protection shades. We love these chic wayfarers!
6. Lip Balm: Keep your lips hydrated and protected with lip balm with SPF. Our K&K Lip Balm has SPF 15 and comes in three tropical flavors: coconut, pomegranate, and pineapple.
7. Booty Bands: We love working out on the beach, so we stash our portable Booty Bands in our bag to get in some booty work anywhere and everywhere. Try one of our booty sculpting workouts HERE! We even have free printable workouts that you can check out on your phone or bring with you to the beach.
8. Books: We love getting lost in a book while lounging oceanside. Check out our list of favorite reads!
Looking for more advice and summer inspo? Join our Summer Tone Up Challenge HERE for four weeks of daily workouts, slimming recipes, motivation, and tons of support from the Tone It Up community.
(Photos via Tone It Up)