8 Kickstarters to Treat Yourself With on Super Bowl Weekend
We love preparing for our annual Super Bowl party — from planning delicious Pinterest-approved snacks to finding the perfect team-colored OOTD. Now that we’ve gotten everything ready for the game (and, let’s be honest, the commercials), we thought we would treat ourselves for a job well done. But instead of braving the over-crowded mall on game day, we’re splurging in our PJs for the coolest Kickstarter and Indiegogo products. Down, set, online shop!
View this post on Instagram
Our RayBaby monitor with one of its older inspirations, wooden bird by Kristian Vedel from 1959 and Danese Fable game by Enzo Mari from 1965. LIVE on Kickstarter now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1225090958/raybaby-worlds-only-non-contact-health-and-sleep-m?token=a105dae1
A post shared by raybaby (@raybabyjournal) on
1. RayBaby: Choosing the right tech for your baby can feel hella overwhelming… but this breathing and sleeping monitor is a no-brainer. The first and only non-contact tracker of its kind, the RayBaby safely monitors vitals, breathing rates and sleeping habits right from a handy app to ease your worried mind.
2. LOVE: There’s something magical about hearing the worn crackles of true vinyl — but not everyone wants to add a retro-looking player to their modern and minimalist apartment. The LOVE turntable keeps all the audio cues we love about vinyl and adds modern features like Bluetooth, app-control and a stylish AF design.
3. sPEN: Fidgeters, get ready to meet your next favorite toy. The sPEN integrates a fun spinner into a classic pen to make it ridiculously easy to fidget… and get back to writing your next genius idea.
4. Growler Chill: If there has ever been a Kickstarter you should back on Super Bowl weekend, this is it. The Growler Chill is a household counter tap for growlers that preserves freshness, purges oxygen and keeps your craft beer ice cold — basically, it’s a surefire way to make your Super Bowl party the best on the block.
5. Scollar Mini: With so many tech products for pets on the market, it can sometimes seem like our furry friends need about 20 gadgets just to stay on trend. That’s why we love the Scollar Mini so much — it combines a tons of features into one smart collar including GPS technology, handy feeding and medicine reminders, LED lights and training modules.
6. CHIPPO: This mash-up of golf and traditional backyard games is almost as addicting as beer pong. Grab your gals for a chill BBQ party and work on your short game at the same time… it’s a win-win!
We always carry around an extra power bank in our purse for emergencies, but it’s super annoying when we go to reach for it only to realize that it’s out of charge. Luckily, the NitroQ charges in just seven minutes — AKA it’s only seven minutes until Netflix-steaming heaven!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ping (@pinggps) on