The Super Bowl is days away, and you just decided to throw a party? Not a problem. These #winning football decorations require minimal effort but leave a lasting impression. Here are *the* 12 finishing touches to kick off your Sunday.
1. DIY Field Goal Posts: These tiny posts go beyond decor: Fold up a few paper “footballs” and challenge your guests to a rousing game of paper football. All you need is a long dining room table or, in a pinch, smooth flooring. (via Horrible Housewife)
2. Go Team Straws: Getting crafty on the field may lead to a penalty, but getting a bit crafty for a party is definitely encouraged. (via Kara’s Party)
3. Printable Game Day Bingo: Even guests whose taste in the big game starts and stops with the commercials can enjoy the evening. Set up a friendly game of Super Bowl Bingo with these printables and start thinking of a cool prize to offer to the first one who calls, ”BINGO!” (via Studio DIY)
5. DIY Football Chocolate-Covered Strawberries: These chocolate-covered strawberries — AKA the most delicious footballs ever — are something you’ll want to bring out right before Lady Gaga takes to the halftime stage. If you’re short on time, buy your strawberries pre-dipped and just add the icing. (via Domestic Fits)
8. Football Food Printables: You’ll score for sure with these referee- and playbook-inspired printables. Decorate everything in referee gear to show your guests you mean business. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
10. DIY Giant Emoji Foam Finger: You can’t have a football party without wearing a huge AF foam finger! Go the non-traditional foam finger way and DIY your own to look like the hand emoji on your keyboard. (via Studio DIY)
12. Printable Football Treat Boxes: After the final score, when your friends are either celebrating or swearing over their team, let ’em pack up the leftover party goodies in themed treat boxes. (via Practically Functional)
Planning on doing some more Super Bowl party planning? Follow us on Pinterest to get more inspirational ideas.