9 Kickstarters to Treat Yourself to This Weekend
Now that we’ve finally taken down the last of our holiday decorations and survived almost a month of post-holiday work, we think we definitely deserve to treat ourselves. But we’re not wasting our hard earned money on just anything this year (especially since we’re still managing our holiday gifting bills). That’s why we’ve scanned Kickstarter and Indiegogo for the hottest new innovations that’ll bring function and style to our lives — because we’re worth it, y’all!
1. EZ Charge: While smartphone battery packs are great for commuters and self-proclaimed workaholics, they don’t always have the capacity to fully charge your iPhone. This innovative new case combines a backup battery AND a conveniently hidden wall charger right in your phone case. Basically, it’s a no-brainer for the gal whose worst nightmare is losing their internet connection.
View this post on Instagram
Introducing our newest product, Jack! Jack is a tiny Bluetooth adapter that makes any headphones wireless. You can even sync two to share music with a friend! We are committed to Podo and working on the apps, while announcing new products allows us to grow and make better things for everybody. Please support us and Jack by visiting www.podolabs.com/jack. Thank you! #jackbypodolabs
A post shared by Podo Labs (@podolabs) on
2. Jack by Podo Labs: This device may be tiny, but it’s actually pretty genius. Jack makes all of your headphones Bluetooth capable — meaning you no longer have to worry about yanking out your tunes while getting up from your chair or running on the track. Heck, you can even sync your headphones with your buddies and wirelessly share music.
4. Onsen Bath Towels: Investing in good towels is always a smart adulting move — and these innovative waffle weave towels just might convince you to upgrade sooner than later. They are effortlessly absorbent and ridiculously quick to dry which means less laundry… and a cheaper water bill.
5. SuperYR: While techy calendars may be hella convenient on-the-go, we’ve always been fans of a good ol’ paper calendar. SuperYR takes our obsession to the next level — obnoxiously big at 30 inches by 40 inches, this dry erase calendar will definitely make your goals and plans the center of your work space.
6. Botanium: This hydroponic allows you to grow plants like chilies, herbs and tomatoes without soil (plus it waters the plant automatically!). All you have to do is set it up, plug it in and watch as your veggies and herbs grow in your loft.
7. Grypmat: Whether you’re hard at work under the kitchen sink or doing an elaborate DIY project, this cool mat is the perfect way to make sure you never lose your tools. It sticks to just about anything and keeps your tools right where you need them… yeah, we’re totally down for never having to go on a 20 minute hunt for our hammer EVER AGAIN.
8. Memo Box Mini: News flash, everyone: people under 65 have to take medicine too. This adorable mini pill box is perfect for peeps who don’t want to lug around an ugly and oversize container. Plus, it has an array of smart features, including programmable reminders, double dose alerts and a smart tracker to help keep you healthy and on schedule.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Botanium (@botaniumlabs) on
9. Pitch Deck: You better watch your back, Cards Against Humanity. This new hilarious game is all about making ridiculous, creative pitches for objectively bad startup ideas (AKA the Tinder for angry mobs or the Snapchat for male tears).