9 Short Bridesmaid Dresses Under $100
When your BFF asks you to be a bridesmaid, you’re 100% ready to shop for your bridesmaid dress… but your wallet might be singing another tune. But hey, just because you have a low budget doesn’t mean you can’t look fabulous or even invest in a bridesmaid dress you’ll actually wear after the wedding. Show off some leg in these short dresses that are perfect for dancing in at your best friend’s wedding. Scroll down and pin your faves to your BFF’s Pinterest board STAT.
1. Free People Harbor Island Dress ($60): A little criss-cross makes a big statement. Whether you’re posing for pictures or helping the bride with her dress, this is a great style that can easily go from day to night to *date* night.
2. ASOS Wedding Chiffon Bandeau Mini Dress ($57): A classic bridesmaid style for a great price is always a win in our book. Pair it with loose waves for a laid-back look, or a braided crown if the theme is more boho chic.
3. Leith Stretch Crepe Tank Dress ($68): Short and sweet, the hemline of this dress is everything. Show it off with a pair of pumps or a statement necklace and you’ve got instant glam.
4. Lulus Butterfly With Me Peach Dress ($57): Blush and bridesmaid dresses go together like love and marriage. Just add a bouquet and you are aisle ready!
5. Torrid Gauze Crochet Skater Dress ($65): All you need is this dress and a cute clutch to complete the perfect bridesmaid look. The bright color will look great standing next to a white wedding dress!
6. BHLDN Gia Dress ($70, on sale): It wouldn’t be a bridesmaid dress without a bit of lace. The ¾ sleeves are perfect for those cooler nights.
7. Everly High Neck Trapeze Dress ($46): This high neck deserves a high five. From the cut to the color, there is nothing we don’t love about this dress.
8. Forever 21 Embroidered Lace A-Line Dress ($33): You really can’t beat this price. No, really. This bridesmaid dress is a steal!
9. ASOS Wedding Crepe Cross Back Mini Dress ($57): Wear it to the wedding and then again to your family picnic and then again on date night and then… well, you get the point.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.