16 Spring Bridesmaid Dresses You’ll Definitely Be Able to Wear Again
Whether you’re choosing bridesmaid dresses for your girls or you’re looking for the perfect frock to fit your bestie bride’s dress demands, finding a frock that won’t cause drama or break the bank is no easy feat. With so many colors, styles, silhouettes and fabrics to consider, it’s easy to get lost in the racks or the depths of the interwebs. But, breathe, it’s totallypossible. These 16 spring-appropriate options pack of-the-moment appeal and plenty of re-wear potential — they aren’t necessarily traditional bridesmaid dresses, yet they’re elegant enough to stand up to a big white gown. Start your search here to make the planning process a little bit easier, as in, nab the most important item on your “I do” to-do list.
1. J.Crew Cara Dress in Silk Chiffon ($228): A romantic Grecian classic gets a modern twist with an asymmetric neckline, a cold-shoulder detail and soft shade of sea foam green. Crinkle chiffon fabric and a leg-baring skirt make this one dress your spring cocktail party go-to.
2. Zara Long Dress With Chain Necklace ($70): Waterfront weddings or destination celebrations on the beach call for a dress that is elegant, ethereal and lightweight. This semi-sheer stunner fits the bill. Lace-up sandals make it ready for vows in the sand, while wooden platforms will add ’70s flair.
3. ASOS Angel Kimono Sleeve Belted Midi Dress ($77): This belted kimono dress wins major fashion points for its ultra classy appeal and unexpected edge. The fiery red hue will really make your bridesmaids pop and can transition flawlessly for date night and the office. Style with choker necklaces or eye-catching collars and embellished ankle-strap sandals.
4. Ann Taylor Floral Lace Hem Shift Dress ($159): All-white wedding? Dress your bestie bridesmaids in short or midi-length dresses with playful details like Swiss dots and floral lace. Team them up with gold statement accessories or contemporary accents in your color palette.
5. ASOS Wedding Rose Print Midi Dress ($95): Play up the natural beauty of a lush landscape with dresses in a pretty floral print. Have your ladies walk down the aisle in nude, navy, silver or rose gold sandals with their hair in messy low chignons or loose romantic curls. Top off the perfectly un-done locks with dainty flower crowns for a stunning, garden-inspired finish.
6. BCBG Janisa Halter Neck Ruffle Gown ($298): This ruffled red maxi can easily be dressed up or down, meaning your ladies will get more mileage out of its fab, flowy silhouette long after you walk down the aisle.
7. & Other Stories Underwater Print Pleated Dress ($100): This bright, free-flowin’ number unlocks endless sartorial possibilities with a breezy midi silhouette and v-shaped neckline. Have your girls rock it with gilded belts, drop earrings and pumps or cool choker necklaces and strappy sandals.
8. Kimchi Blue Plunge-Back Lace Frock Dress ($69): A cheerful shade of sunny yellow, a fluttery plunge back and pretty floral lace make this simple shift perfect for laid-back outdoor affairs. Opt for sleek understated baubles to balance out the über-femme ruffles.
9. NaaNaa Plunge Neck Sleeveless Pencil Dress With Asymmetric Wrap Skirt ($60): Forget frilly. This asymmetric stunner is all things cool and contemporary, making it ideal for a chic urban soiree. For something totally unexpected, skip the classic drop earrings for a crystal-encrusted ear cuff and stud.
10. Mango Flowy Dress ($80): If you want your femme squad in the same dress, this fluttery frock takes all the guesswork out of choosing a style that will flatter everyone. Fit and flare silhouettes are universally flattering with flowy sleeves that cover arms and balance the low neck-line, a nipped-in waist and a knee-length hem that’s fun without being scandalous.
11. Zara Combined Dress ($70): Think outside the box and swap a standard chiffon gown for something with a bit more personality. This flirty A-line dress has undeniable mid-century flair thanks to a high ruffled neckline and lace panel bodice, but the bubblegum pink hue keeps it feeling ultra feminine and nuptial-ready.
12. The Jetset Diaries Carla Maxi ($249): The girls will be more than stoked when you present them with this gorgeous cutout gown. A halter-bandeau-fusion bodice and an open back make the dress feel edgy, elegant and warm-weather ready, while the weightless fabric is all about keeping things fuss-free. Grecian sandals and ornate bib necklaces are a must for a carefree boho vibe, but stilettos and chandelier earrings will instantly impart sophisticated appeal.
13. Zara Long Crepe Dress ($70): Sometimes less is more. This maxi’s clean lines and minimalist form says straight-up sophistication. Dress it up with of-the-moment steppers like high-heeled mules and a statement cuff and studs.
14. C/MEO Collective Better Things Dress ($180): Fashion-forward brides will totally dig the ’90s, slip-like style of this red hot number, and bridesmaids will love all of its post-wedding potential. We’re envisioning it layered over a short-sleeved turtleneck and block-heeled ankle booties.
15. & Other Stories Sweetheart Neckline Dress ($130): To create a cohesive look, draw inspiration for your bridesmaids dresses from your own gown. This feminine A-line dress with its dipped neckline is the perfect complement to gowns with a sweetheart bodice.
16. ASOS Curve Skater Dress With Cold Shoulder & Flutter Sleeve ($48): Decide on a color and let your bridesmaids pick their silhouettes. The current obsession with off-the-shoulder everything means this flutter-sleeve skater is on-trend and bound to be worn to many other summer soirees.
Are you or your friends getting married soon? Show us your favorite styles by tagging us on Instagram @britandco!